Chapter 2

9:00 AM

"Woah wait what time is it?" asked Goh waking up.

"OH NO WE OVERSLEPT" yelled the boy getting out of his bed.

Ash was still sleeping so Pikachu woke him up the same way a usual.

"PI-KA-CHUUUUU" scram the yellow mouse pokémon as he woke up his trainer with a thunderbolt attack.

"What was that for Pikachu?" asked Ash as he looked up to the clock "OH NO!"

He then looked at an already dressed Goh who told him to hurry up and get ready.

~~ 10 minutes later ~~~

"Ok where do we go now Goh?" asked Ash.

"First we should head towards Lilycove city for something important I've got to do and then record the last bit of information before I send what we gathered to the professor"- explained Goh.

"So, to Lilycove city we go!" said Ash with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were finally here!" said the honey-blonde girl as she stared down the beautiful city.

The girl began to run towards the city with a large grin on her face.

"I can't wait to do this last performance; it's going to be so much fun" the girl said with excitement.

As she arrived at the stage, she was greeted by a lot of fans and the organizers of the event. Soon enough, when she took the stage, she had cameras pointing at her dance and she began the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys arrived at the location that Goh had to go to and Ash looked at the television that was broadcasting a small performance.

"Hmm what is this"

"Wait this is a performance isn't it" Ash thought to himself.

I looked at Pikachu with a smile and said, "Let's get a closer look."

Ash then approached the television and realized who was the one dancing with their pokémon.

"WAIT SERENA?"

Ash began to question why she was there but was happy to see her again anyway.

"Wow she's gotten so good at performances" I thought.

"She looks pretty with that dress too..."

Ash was surprised at that last one since he normally wouldn't think about that type of stuff, but he ignored it and then wondered where the dance was taking place.

"Wow I can't believe that the performer is in the city today" I heard a stranger say.

"Yea we should go now if we want to meet her" said the stranger's friend.

"Wait she is performing here?" I asked.

"Yes, she is four blocks down actually," said the stranger.

Ash then Immediately left the building and ran in the direction that the man told him to go to.

"I'll get to see her again after so long!" Ash said to himself with excitement.

Serena's POV:

"Now let's finish this, Pancham use stone edge!"

Pancham did as its trainer commanded, and blue spikes appeared from the floor.

"Now Braixen jump to the very top and use fireblast towards the sky!"

"Now Sylveon use swift!"

The fairy pokémon shot multiple stars and ended the show with a glittery explosion.

"And done!" Serena exclaimed with excitement in her eyes and a big smile.

Ash's POV:

"Wow that was beautiful."

"Pika-Pika" exclaimed Pikachu with a smile.

"Good job Serena"