Yes I like cheese?

Niall and I talked until everyone woke up. It was about 9 o'clock by then and Niall and I had already eaten our breakfast. I had organised for us to go out on a boat today, which I had to go pick up at 10. It was a half an hour drive so after everyone was fed and dressed Monique, Liam and I got in my car. We had only been in the car for about 15 seconds before Monique started questioning Liam. "So, you and Roxy?" she asked.  Liam fumbled a reply "Ummmm.....what? Yes I like cheese."   Monique and I shared aglance at Liam.  "So you do like her then," I remarked.  "Y-y-yeah I do, but I don't know what to do," he shared nervously.  "Awwww, you should ask her out," Monique read my mind.  "H-how?" Liam asked.  "Well, we are going on the boat today maybe you could ask her then," I said, with an encouraging smile on my face. Liam nodded.

We pulled up to the boating shack not long after the end of our conversation. We got out of the car and the salesman had our boat out ready for us. I handed him the money and said we would have it back tomorrow morning.

On the way back the questioning turned to Monique.  "So you and harry," Liam smirked, expecting Monique to fumble like he did. A smile crossed her face "Yes actually, he manned up and asked me out last night," she made sure Liam heard the words 'manned up' when she said them. He nodded at her "Well, welcome to the family. Same with you Clapton, and if any of you ever need someone to talk to, daddy direction is here," Liam said in a welcoming tone. We giggled at the fact that Liam called himself daddy direction.  "Thanks Li, if you ever need anything mama gold is here," I announced as we pulled up to our camping spot. We backed the boat into the water and got ready for our boating trip.