Chapter 15

Lucas POV**

Man ion know what imma do. I'm trying to get with Kyliee but its something that I gotta do and I can't do it. Yea y'all wanna know don't yhu.. Well guess what I DONT GIVE A FUCK yhu gotta find out... Ik some of y'all think I'm playing with Kyliee truth be told I honestly can care less. I care for that girl and it would be sad yo say I care less bout how she feel. I'm leading her into my plan. After that imma explain everything about this plane to her. I don't want to but I have to. I may never get her back after this. 

I think as I lay in bed. I don't want to go to school. But I have to . I get up take my shower and all DAT good stuff. I put on my cargo shorts, blue and red polo shirt, blue and red snap back, and air force 1's.

I'm walking down stairs and see my mom talking. Me and my mom haven't talked much since she found out I was hitting Kyliee and that was 4 weeks ago. Ian gone trip cuz we never had a close relationship. It was always her giving me money. And idgaf about money. She be thinking shit all good cuz of money. Reality check money don't buy my happiness. (Boii yhu sound bout gay asl mind as well say yhu lick IG in the butt) Aye shawty yhu needs to stop rt.

I get my key and walk to my Benz 2014. Omw to school I stop to get some snacks. I pull up to the school nd see everybody crowded in a circle. Awe shit its a fight. I walk up and see Kyliee and ??? Arguing. The fuck going on.

Kyliee"BITCH GET YO ASS OUT MY FACE!"

??"HOE SHUT THR FUCK UP!WHY THE FUCK WAS YHU WITH LUCAS?!"

KYLIEE"BITCH PASS ME WITH THAT SHIT. HE WAS WITH ME. WHY AM I EXPLAININ MYSELF TO YO GOOFY ASS. BITCH IF YHU GONE DO SUM DO IAN WID THAT TALKIN SHIT!"

??"YHU AINT GONE DO NOTHING THAT WHY YO DADDY LEFT YHU!"

KYLIEE YANKED HER HAIR SLAMMED HER TO THE GROUND.

Kyliee POV*

I pull up to the school and hop out. Laila and Trey ain't want to come today so I'm here with Leah. I get out the cat and jump on Leah we talkin then ?? Wanna come up.

??"hay hoe"

Me" pass me with that shit"

??" Why was yhu with lucas"

Me" Fuck is it to yhu goofy"

??" Well its my man so it has everything to do with me"

Me" Well he ain't the only one claiming yhu. And yhu ain't the only one he callin bae. If its yo man why was he all on me yesterday? Why was he taking ME on a "date"? Why wasn't it yhu. Sorry boo but hold yhurs down the come at me. By the wag he got some soft ass lips "

??" I hold mine down"

Kyliee" Sweety if yhu do then why was he all on me. Talking bout I'm bae missing on me and getting naked for me ? Pass me with that shit"

??" Bitch no need to lie dumb hoe"

Me" BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE"

??"HOE SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHY WAS YHU WITH LUCAS"

Me"BITCH PASS ME WITH THAT SHIT.HE WAS WITH ME. WHY AM I EXPLAINING MY SELF TO YO GOOFY ASS. BITCH IF YHU GONE DO SUM FO IT IAN WID THAT TALKING SHIT"

??"YHU AINT GONE DO NOTHING THAT WHY YO DADDY LEFY YHU"

anger took over my body and I just lost it.I yanked her by her hair and slammed her body on the ground. Yhu could hear the crack. I bent down and started giving blows to the face and stomach.  She grabbed my hair and punch me. Oh hell nah

Me"BITCHSAYSUMELSEOUTOFLINE. THAT WILL BE THE DAY YHU GO DARK.

I kept punching her 5 grauds came and tried to get me off I wasn't going they gave up. I seen trey pull up in the corner of my eye. I kept punching her trey came and pushed past everybody. And grabbed me I stayed with her hair and kicked her whole pulling her up with me. She punched me in my face. OK I got this hoe. Trey made me let go.

??"BITCH TELL YO DADDY I HAD FUN LAST NIGHT"

I laughed grabbed her by her hair punched her let go and kicked her and my timberland print was in her face. She fell back and hit the ground.He took me out the circle and lucas said sum.I turned around punched him square in the face and kicked him with me print in his face.

Me"Don't talk to me loose my number nd die bitch."

Ohh he has more coming Laila getting both they asses good luck bitches. Trey sat me in the car and pulled off. this ain't the last of me this just the start

Well there's Chapter 15..question and answer chapter in 3 more chapts. I haven't updated inna while sorry its so late Laila is the blond head on and Kyliee is the other
Co-writer