He

Jimin was an innocent 19 year old boy. In love with his brother's friend Jungkook who was 23 years old. He was pure yet the dirty world could pollute him. He never told Jungkook about his love for him but his actions carried nothing but care, love and affection for the older.

Jungkook never believed in love. He thought love was fake. It could destroy a man to bits. His eyes could see everything and every color but he couldn't see love.

Jimin had a best friend Taetae. His brother aka Kim Soekjin was very protective. Kim Namjoon and Kim Soekjin were dating. Kim Namjoon was Jungkook's brother. Soekjin and Jungkook were friends. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok were another couple. This was their little friend circle.

Jimin was currently getting ready with Taehyung by his side, who had convinced him to confess his feelings towards Jungkook today.

"Ready minie?", he asked his soulmate. "Yes but I'm nervous taetae." Tae hugged his best friend. "You got this chim."

They walked into the school. Eyes searching for their friends. Jin-hyung was with them but went to park his car.

"Here guys.", a sunshine voice was heard in the hallway. "Coming.", Tae yelled before dragging the smaller boy to their friends.

"What's up min ?? You look super cute today.", Namjoon said ruffling his blonde hair. "Thanks hyungie~"

"Sorry I'm late, went to park the car."Jin said nearing the boys.

"It's okay baby."Namjoon said pecking his boyfie.

"Jungkook you theree??", Taehyung said as he saw Jungkook zoning out while looking a Jimin. "uh- yeah just feel a little off ??"

"Are you okay kookie hyung ??" , asked Jimin as worry laced his voice. Jungkook's heart felt something foreign at the cute look he gave him yet he ignored it. "I'm okay minie."

TIMESKIP LUNCH BREAK

Jimin walked out of his class to look for Jungkook who was nowhere to be found. He knew where to go. THE ROOFTOP

He went up the stairs to see Jungkook standing alone. He walked towards him feeling nervous. Little did he know that Jungkook had him in mind. He felt something but it was not love. Or he thought.

"Hyungie~", Jimin voiced out as Jungkook turned around facing him. "Hm minie what is it ?? ", Jungkook said looking back to the city sight. "I have something to say. "

Jungkook gave him attention. "Say it. "

"Hyung you know I love all my hyungs a lot but for you I felt different. You felt special. I talked to Taetae about it, he told me I'm in love and that I should let my feelings out to you in order for it not to hurt me, Hyung, I love you." Jimin said it all despite the nervousness.

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden confession. "Jimin-ah this isn't right. It shouldn't be this way. I like you as a friend and nothing more I am sure its not love that you feel it might be just a crush, you'll get over it. You must. Cuz this isn't the way its supposed to be. We are not for each other. Let's forget about whatever happened here and stay far from each other. Get over me. I don't believe in love."

With that Jungkook left a crying Jimin on the roof.