was

Jimin skipped rest of the school going home without informing his hyungs. Ofcourse he couldn't just go there telling them that his first love broke his heart. Tae however got the clue immediately regretting the idea of forcing his soulmate to take this step in the first place.
"Have you seen Jiminie.", Jin asked, eyes wandering to find his little brother.
"No...",hoseok and yoongi replied in unision. "I haven't seen him either since morning." Tae said weirdly eyeing Jungkook who looked unbothered by the fact that Jimin was missing. "He's not a child for goodness sake so stop treating him like one. He's fucking 19 years old.", Jungkook spat.
"Shut up Jungkook. He's a baby. Why does it bother you if we care for him ??", Namjoon said not being able to withstand his brother's unpleasant behaviour.
"It doesn't matter if he's bothered hyung, if he has a stone heart then its totally his problem.", Taehyung said already angry at the thought of his soulmate being heartbroken.
"I'll just go home and check on him." Jin said leaving not before receiving a peck on his lips from his boyfriend making Taehyung wanna puke🤢.
"My friend is in the hospital so I'll visit him." Namjoon said as he excused himself. Sope left after a while leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MOCHI ?!?!?!",Taehyung yelled as he grabbed Jungkook by his collar.
"I have done nothing wrong. I DON'T love him. I made it clear. That's it. Love is not a child's play. I know it's just a temporary crush he has on me that will fade away soon. Plus I don't believe in love shits."
With that Jungkook left and Taehyung sighed heading home knowing that Jimin needs time and space.