Chapter One

Hello Awesome People!
So I had to do a project for my ELA class and I had to do a dystopia on it so I decided. Huh why not put it on wattpad for the people to see?! Well I would like your feedback! And if you want me to read some of your books just ask I'll be happy to!(I have no friends)* sad face *
Haha jk! Anyways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zoella we have to get out of here! We have no water, medicine, and our base has been taken over by the undead! This gas station can hold out this amount of zombies." Alfie exclaims. Alfie and Zoella make their way out of the worn down building that once used to be a successful selling gas station. When they exited the building, to find themselves in an opened area.
"Alfie..." Zoella says
"Yeah?" Alfie responds
"Remember our first date?"
"Yeah babe I do. It was a dream come true."
"Well were standing on what's left of it" Zoella says almost breaking up in tears. Zoella couldn't hold in her emotions so she just. Ran. She ran into a hotel. And stood there looking around the walls in the lobby. The black burned walls made her face full of wonder. Then Alfie walked up the burned up stairs. He looked through every floor and saw nothing. Until he went to the top floor. And saw.....