Chapter 11

Joey
It was magical better than I expected. I finally got the kiss I waited for my whole life!
Narrator
Joey and Alfie come back to the group, holding hands. Tiffany and Marzia look at them with awe.
"Now guys! We are going to split into two groups. Were doing this because we are running low on food. No one wants to die? Correct? So I'll put you into groups. First group is Marzia, Tiffany, land me. Second group is Alfie, Joey, and Felix." Alx says
They all nod and place themselves into groups. The first group went North towards the fisherman's wharf and the second group went South to the Bay Bridge.
***
The second group's point of view
They head towards the buildings by the Bay Bridge. Leaving nothing unexplored. The group enters a black smoking building and looks around. They find many paintings on the inside.
"I think this is an art museum" Felix says as they walk into a corridor of broken statues
Felix leads them into a back room which looks like an employee break room. There they find water, apples, a banana, half a bottle of ranch, and a frozen fish. They gather the food and head out looking for a store. Luckily, they stumbled upon a supermarket. Alfie then walks up to the doors.
"Sweetie remember the electricity is out" Joey says
"Oh right" Alfie says blushing
"I got this just stand back" Felix says
Felix pulls out a crowbar from his sachel and breaks the window to the store. This brought a group of zombies to the store and had them surrounded.
***
The first group's point of view
"Man... No luck" Alx says
"You girls find anything over there?"
"No Alx" they both say
The first group has been by the fisherman's wharf looking for useful items for a long time and found nothing. But then they heard a scream for help from an empty ice cream store and went in to investigate.