Chapter 5

Joey's POV

Ewww I'm stuck with this slut?! I hate her! She's trying to interfere with my love life with Alfie Deyes. I loved him for years, but then she got in the way and ruined my life by taking him. I have to get rid of her one way or another.
*********************************
Zoella's POV

Why?! Why did I get stuck with him?! I understand he's gay but why is he trying to hit on Alfie? He was with Alx for a while now so wouldn't he have developed feelings for him?
As I process this in my head I think of a conversation starter.
"Well um how's the weather?" I ak stupidly
"Its good I guess....." He says with a trail of silence at the end
"I'm sorry I dont really know how to start a conversation"
"Its ok. I kinda noticed." He says will covering his smile
"Wow ok thanks for the warning"
"No problem!"
"Well lets start by telling me your name"
"My name? Well ahem let me get ready. JOEY GRACEFFA IS MY NAME!" He says with a big smile.
"Wow nice intro starter" I say grinning
"Ok let's go on our mission" He says as he puts his right hand on his forehead like he was a soldier. As I do the same we both giggle and start heading into a room. The room was black. No windows. One door. A white chair. And a blood red carpet. We got closer to the carpet and noticed it wasn't a carpet. It was a blood stain and next to it was a kitchen knife. Quickly we decided to get out of the room, but joey stopped and looked at a painting. He ripped it open and found a safe. Luckily for him he knew the passcode.
***********************************
Joey's POV

As I studied the safe, I looked around it and found the passcode. I opened the safe and found a katana, medicine, a water canteen, cloths, bandages, first aid kit, and some apples. This safe is pretty big! I can fit 3 Wolfies! But I would never stuff my Wolfie in an ugly safe! He's my little baby!
I closed the safe door and me and Zoe walked out.
I think I won't get rid of Zoe after all but if she does something that she will regret I will consider her death on my bucket list