Chapter 12

Tiffany
"Omg I love ice cream!" I say in a cheery voice
"Oh what flavor do you like?" Marzia asks
"Girls! Concentrate I heard someone scream. And it's coming from the back room" Alx replied
Me and Marzia stood quietly. Afraid of Alx. He's the leader and we have to listen to him. Or we don't know what could happen.
Alx
That's good that they listen to me because they really don't know what can happen.
(Flashback from 1 year ago)
We walk into an empty starbucks in the middle of L.A looking for some coffee to keep us awake.
"Alx, I'm tired. My feet hurt. My face is hot. My makeup is coming off!" Allison whines
"Well, calm the f**k down. Your survival is more important than looks." I say irritated
"Allison you need to chill out bruh. It is the zombie apocalypse." Chase says
"Well I don't care. Some people around here need to start treating me like a princess."
As my anger boils up inside me I know I'm going to cause another incident just like the bite of '87.
"Allison I can't f******g deal with your b******t anymore your always complaining about this and that! You ain't no motherf*****g princess! You is a slutty b***h who can't even be nice to one person. We treat you respect you treat us like s**t. I don't even know how you're still alive! You don't deserve to be alive, so I'll repay the favor of being treated like s**t." I say with an evil grin.
"Whoah man chill your steam!"
"Get out of here Chase" I say looking at him He runs out of the café with fear. I turn back and look at Allison.
Allison
I see his eyes are full of anger. They look like the flames of a live campfire. He steps closer to me and I start backing up. I reach the wall and I find I have no escape.
"Alx please I swear I'll change! I'm sorry for treating you bad!" I say
"Oh I have been bossed around by a brat like you for 1 year now I think I should repay the favor"
He reaches out of his satchel and pulls out a ninja sword.
"W-w-where did you get that?" I say my voice quivering
"Oh this?" He says with a grin "I brought this just in case I needed to kill one of my victims"
"What are you talking about?!"
"Have you watched the news? I'm the guy who killed that woman who was complaining about her appearance at the DMV."
"Alx please don't do this"
"I can do whatever I want. The cops won't get me this time and you deserve this because of the way you treated me and Chase."
Alx
I get my blade close to her neck. The last thing I want her to see is the evil grin I gave to the other lady.
(End of flashback)

Narrator
"Alx!!???!!!" Tiffany yells
"Huh what where am I?"
"Your in the ice cream shop" Marzia replies
"Oh right we came to check on the screaming"
Alx looks around and sees the door to the back room. He opens it and sees a man in the corner rocking himself. He twitched a bit and then sees the light from the outside.
"Who are you?!!?!????"
"I'm Alx, that's Tiffany, and that's Marzia."
"Well protect you don't worry. We won't hurt you" Marzia says as she calms the man down
"Oh... Ok" the man says "My name is Mark by the way"
"How did you get here Mark?" Tiffany asks
"Well I got chased down by a man in a black cloak and then I ran and hid in here. Since then I never left this place. I survived off of the left over ice cream and I started seeing things."
"Well Mark you're safe with us" Marzia says with a smile
Mark
Can I really trust them? They seem awfully nice. I bet they will turn on me any minute and eat me alive for survival
"Um if you don't mind me asking what are you're names?" I say
"My name is Marzia" the girl with the black skirt says
"My name is Tiffany" the girl with the rainbow leggings says
"My name is Alx" the man with the teal bandana says
"Well its nice to meet you" I say with a smile
Tiffany
He is kinda cute. The way his hair flips to one side and forms an M on his forehead. Plus his glasses matches his dark brown eyes. And his smile. It makes me happy. Lastly his sense in fashion. That plad red shirt matches it all. Leaving a cute guy.