Look

"Don't look at me!" Kibum said.

Jinki smiled "why?"

"I... I just don't like it, don't look at me like that." the younger said.

Jinki chuckled "like that? I'm just looking at you, like I always do."

"No! That's not true!" the younger insisted "I've noticed... You don't look at me the way you did before... And it makes me anxious."

Jinki sighed, then caressed the younger's cheek "sorry, is just that I can't stop looking at you, you're so beautiful."

Kibum blushed "h-hyung... Don't-"

He couldn't continue, Jinki closed his eyes and kissed him.

The younger was in shock for a few seconds, but then closed his eyes too and kissed back.

They parted and Jinki smiled happily, Kibum was confused and just looked at the elder.

"Are you okay, Kibum?" Jinki asked.

Kibum couldn't say a thing, he must be dreaming, that couldn't be happening.

Jinki called his name, but the younger didn't answer and just stood there.

"I'm so sorry, Kibum." Jinki said "I didn't want to bother you, please forgive me."

Kibum touched his lips, then looked at Jinki and then closed his eyes.

Jinki thought the younger was mad, he was ready to whatever Kibum was going to say or do.

The elder was surprised when Kibum got close to him again and kissed his lips.

Jinki kissed him back, putting one of his hands on Kibum's hips and another in the back of his neck.

They kissed, again... And again.

Kibum parted first and looked at the elder, then hugged him.

"What's going on?" the elder asked "are you okay?"

The younger nodded "I'm okay, I feel so good, hyung."

Jinki sighed in relief "I thought you were mad because I kissed you."

"No! I'm not..." the younger said "I was just shocked at first."

"So... You like me too?" the elder asked.

Kibum chuckled "of course, why would I kiss you if not?"

Jinki smiled "I like you a lot, Kibum." then kissed him again.