☾10☾

Previously on 'I Will Miss You"

We watched the sundown and we were now watching the stars "denki..." Jirou said looking at the sky "y-yeah?" I said "I love you..." she said and after she said it she turned around to look at me for response "h-huh?!" I said I couldn't believe it no it impossible that I heard wrong and it was sort quiet but I could still and WHAT!!!!!.......
---------------
Jirou's POV
I guess I have to say it again "*sigh* I love you denki in fact I have also loved you since nice day we met denki." I said facing him again with a smile "what?O-O" denki said so dumbfounded. "Your such a dumbfounded idiot" after I said that I leaned a bit forward and kissed him on the lips, not long after that denki kissed back and he was also trying to put his tongue inside my mouth and I granted it. He explored every single area of my mouth then we had to breath for air, so we moved apart with a string of saliva connecting us with each other. Denki grabbed a piece of napkin from his pocket and cleaned the saliva up. "Love you" I said look at him while leaning back to the position I was before we kissed " Love you too" he looked up and smiled at me and I just stared in to his beautiful eyes.
15 minutes later
After fifteen minutes later, we packed up and left to go back inside the hospital. We are inside the hospital and........
I-I'm feeling so dizzy......
What is happening.......
Plz body don't give up now....
Plz I still need u.....
"COME ON JIROU NOT AGAIN PLZ JIROU COME ON YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!" I could hear denki's voice saying those words over and over again.
My one true love...
3rd point of view
The ladies at the desk were calling for nurses and the nurse who was outside with them was seeing if Jirou was ok but it wasn't
WHY DO THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME...
WHY CANT I EVER PROTECT SOMEONE THAT I LOVE...
Jirou my love plz don't give up
---------------SUPER SUPER SUPER short I know but this is all for this week. Next week I PROMISE I will do 2000 or more words to make up for it ok?!?!
GOOD BYE DUDES, BITCHES, AND NON-BINARY HOES
(I forgot the first words but I improvised so....ye if you know where that is from you need to follow me;) )