☾4☾

previously on 'I will Miss you'..........

I heard
a knock at the so I went to open the door and to my surprise it was The BakuSquad, "hey Sparky how's earphones doing?!" bakugo said in clam but screaming manner, "she is doing ok for now" I told him, "Anyways here you need to change your clothes because you have been having the same clothing for a day now" Mina said while giving me some clothes, "thanks but where is kirishima and sero at?" I said wondering where they are, "shitty hair and duck-tape are getting food for all of us.!" "Keep your freaking voice down because she is trying to sleep" Mina said to Bakugo, "fine have it your way then." His voice was much more quieter than before and he went to sit on one of the chairs that were in jirou's hospital room, "So Bakugo really does have a heart"I said laughing a bit, "shut up sparky" after that Jirou started to cough and cough, "shhshhh calm down it ok " I said in a whispering tone, "I bet it hurts her" Mina said worried about her, "it does because it the pain in her chest hurt more and it bruises it even more." "Can I see the bruise?" Mina said quietly so she wouldn't wake up Jirou like bakugo was doing "sure but when the other to come ok?"
===================Nobody's POV
*15 minutes later sponsored by bakugo fancy ass*
"Tacos are here" sero said with a Mexican voice(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗰 𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻) "do you know how to shut up ducktape?" Bakugo said in a quiet way to not wake up Jirou "anyway I bought taco and soup for Jirou." Sero said passing out the food but then stop at denki " bro before you touch the amazing Mexican food, you need to go change out of your clothes and put the ones we gave you" "that's ok with me" denki said with a small smile on his face
15 minutes later
Denki was all changed and he came out of the bathroom he saw that Jirou was awake, eating and talking to Mina.
Jirou's POV
I woke up to the smell of food so I opened my eyes to see the bakugo squad there " your finally awake" Mina said in a happy voice "yeah and feeling much better" then came out denki "oh your awake" "yeah" i said with a smile and he smiled back not even five minutes later a nurse came in and said to me "sorry if I bothered you but we will need to take tests to see what is wrong and what is causing this is that fine?" "yes iam fine with that" " I brought the things we will be needing for the tests but two of them we will have to kick out the boys from this room is that fine?" "That fine with me" said bakugo "yeah same"sero and kiri "umm..." denki did not agree with it so grabbed his face and hand with my hands and told him "it's ok no need to worry about it ok?" "Ok but only for you" he said with a tiny smile, I smiled back. First they did a blood test and then they check my heart beat then they put a IV on my finger which was connected to a machine. After those tests the boy had to leave the room. "ok I would need you to pee in a cup, I know it's kind of strange but you will have to do it" she said "that fine with me" got up with the help of Mina bc I could barely keep my balance. After that was she put the cup next to the blood samples in her wheeled tray "ok this the last thing we would have to do which is that have to check that bruise of yours" "ok" she undid my hospital gown and the bruise was way bigger than before. All you can hear is Mina and the nurse gasp bc it wasn't purple nor blue it was black. The nurse touched it and I hisked at the touch of it, it burns "ok I will see you in about an hour from now with answers" she said while putting my hospital gown back on "ok" 5 minutes later you can see all the boys walk in the room " so what happened" kiri asked me "we will get answers in a hour or so" "oh ok"

An hour later and everyone fell asleep

good bye my lovelies

Salem out~~~~~