☾8☾

Previously on 'I will miss you'.............
Mina's POV
"Hey does anyone want to go with me to the lobby for some snacks and other things that I need to get?" Denki said which was a little shocking bc he didn't want to even leave jirou's side so I said something that they will all agree on "why don't all the boys go and why don't us girls stay here" "that does sound bad, I'm in how about you Baku-bro?" Kiri said looking at bakugo "do I have to go?" And yet again bakugo is talking quietly but in his normal Angrily voice "come on you have to come, it will be some nice bonding time for us boys and leave the girls to themselves." Sero said try to convince him to come with them "shut up duck tape and I'm only coming if Pikachu is coming bc it was his idea." Said back to sero and looking at denki "umm" denki looked at Jirou and Jirou smiled a little bit then nodded her head slightly "ok I'm coming too" denki said with a smile "ya let's go" kiri said walking out a Jirou's room "eh... kiri aren't you forgetting something" i said looking at him while he stopped and turned around to look at me "what...... I'm not forgetting anything." "Ok if you aren't missing anything then how are you going to pay for stuff and how are you going to carry them then?" I said grabbing his shark bag that bakugo gave him for his birthday "oh hehe I forgot about that". He said scratching the back of his head and with a smile on his face. " *cough* g-good bye *cough cough*" Jirou said good bye in between coughs "bye!!" All the boys said at once After they said there good byes for now and left.

Five minutes later

"Spill the beans" i said looking at Jirou and I was in my 'spill the beans' position ready for what she's going to say..............
---------------
Jirou's POV
I don't know if I should tell her but her we go......" I-I don't know if I should tell you" I said kinda of nervous and afraid "COME ON YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING" Mina said pouting "*cough* ok I will tell you *cough* but don't tell anybody and keep your voice down" I said looking at Mina "ok ok I promise, now spill it" she said much more quieter "I think I have a on denki" I said but the last part was mumbled so Mina couldn't hear it "what" Mina said with a confused look on her face " I have a crush on denki" I said again but more clear " NO WAY......kidding it's exactly what I expected you would say" Mina said "w-what?" I said " I know you and I know something you don't about denki" mine said with her finger in mid-air " what do you mean by that?" I said being a curious person "you will see....." Mina said with her hands together like this🙏. I wonder what she means by that.....
Denki's POV
We were walking down the halls then to stairs and all the way to the vending machines "OH OH OH THEY HAVE SHARK SNACKS" kirishima said running up to the vending machine then pointing at the gram crackers shaped like sharks after that he grabbed his shark bag and took out his money to get the snack, also grabbed a strawberry milk tea in a can. Then I got some lays chips and some pocky chocolate also mocha too with some a mocha green tea drink in a can. Bakugo this weird spicy snack, Sero got some tapito chips. Then we got Mina a Taro milk tea (my favorite milk tea UwU) along with some strawberry pocky."I think we should go back now" i said, they all agree to go back so they eat there snacks.
20 minutes later
We were outside of the door and I hear them talking about me mmm odd, I knocked on the door " you can come in" I heard Mina say but I still wonder what they were talking about.........
_____________________________________
Hey I know it has been a while so another chapter is here so yeah. Maybe next week I will have a another chapter but I just want to say
🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EilyRed 🥳
They were the one who suggested this book and is one of my favorite fans and page so yeah, this chapter is for you as a gift I guess?!
Anyways byeeeeee have a great day beautiful BiTcHs
😊👌🏻