Ch1 Introductions

Hunter Hough code name Mad Dog pov

I sat there on the roof putting a lit smoke on my wind indicator post I put on my sniper rifle.

"Winter you in position" said threw coms "of course I'm in position were the fuck else would I be mad dog. Are you smoking" she yelled at me.

"No babe it's on the rifle post I quit using that program I got the crappie brand I'll show you the pack when we're done." I explained as I looked across the street into the banquet in one of the penthouse "you look beautiful babe in that dress" I said.

"thank you I love it when you say stuff like that" she said excitedly. "hey joker you ready" I asked.

"Hell ya" he replied.

"Storm you ready?"

"yes" he said.

"Shadow you ready"

"yes" was her answer.

"Malice in position" I asked

"ditto" she responded with.

"mission is go on my shot" bang. I fired the first shot from my rifle taking out there heavy firepower, then my second shot took out the guard closes to the target. Winter drew her pistol and took three guards, Storm dealt with the elevator guards with his spaz12 shotgun. Shadow grabbed the target and put her pistol to his head hand dragged him two the window that I broke, and threw him out the window when I took my crossbow shot. The target was caught on the metal cable attached to the bolt. Malice grabbed the target knocked him out with a taser and dragged him into the floor she was on. Joker took out the guards entrance with c-4 and went to help Malice. Malice and Joker got the target in the truck. I got in the chopper and flew in close to the window and told them to get in. They all jumped in and we flew to the evac spot. We met up with Joker and Malice. Couple suits picked the target up and dragged him away.

We went back to the safe house.