Yuugi's pov

Hey sorry about the long and agonizing wait. I have not given up on this story and will make sure to finish it. To be honest i have not had any Good ideas and i have lost some inspiration for this story. Now i have been busy with my school work and keeping my grades up so i will not fail. Sorry for the Long wait but as i say not gonna give up. Now for the Real reason you all but up with my lazy ass. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

I told the Pharaoh my name. I had my eyes on the ground, because slaves are not allowed to look at their masters without permission. I have no idea what the Pharaoh is thinking about me. "Yugi, look at me" he commoned. I slowly and shyly look up at the Pharaoh. I look at the Pharaoh with fear and confusion. "What shall my duities be, master?" I asked looking into the Pharaoh's gorgeous blood red eyes. "Your duities are, you have to follow me wherever I go, do whatever I say to, you also have to keep your eyes on the ground and not look any one except other slaves and unless they give you permission to look at them. I am the only one you can tounch you in anyway and only I can punish you. You also have to keep my chambers clean along with yours" The Pharaoh told me. "When shall I start, master?" "You shall begain tomorrow as it is late" "Yes master, where shall I sleep" "You sleep with me for tonight" "Yes master" I said. He moved over than told me to lay down. I did as he told and layed down on the soft bed. I felt the Pharaoh lay down and than grab me and pulled me closer to him. I felt my back up agaist his chest. I started to blush than I felt him put his head on top of my head and smelled my hair. I blused hardered, but still did not say anything. "Your hair is soft" he said as I started to blush again. "Thank you, master" I said softly. I started to doze off while the Pharaoh was smelling my hair. Than the Pharaoh started to run his hand though my hair making me go to sleep. Before I fell completely asleep i thought i heard the Pharaoh say 'What are you doing to me?' Than I fell into a deep sleep.