Yami's pov

Am I on fire today or What I have yet  another chapter, but who cares any way its not like any one reads these they just skip right to the story so with no other delays here we go.

_________________________________________

I don't know why I started to  run my hand though my slave's hair. I don't know what he is doing to me and I don't know If I like that change or not. I looked down at my slave and ask What he is doing to me. I decided to go to sleep myself. I woke up to the Sun in my eyes and something or someone on my chest. I looked down and saw a peaceful looking tri-color hair. I smiled at the cute sight of my slave. I gently pushed him off of me before getting up. I looked back at my slave before deciding to wake him up. I pushed him back and forth. I than heard a soft wine of sorts coming from my slave. "It's time to wake up." I said as he slowly to open his amethyst eyes. He fully opened his eyes before looking around than remembering where he was. He jumped off the bed and bowed at my feet. "Shall I go start your bath, master?" He asked in such a timid angles voice."Yes, go fix my bath" I replied as he jumped up, with his eyes on the ground, going to the bathing chambers. As I hear the water starting I just keep thinking about my slave, Yugi. When Yugi got done fixing my bath I took a quit bath while Yugi put my royal outfit. I got out of the bath and put my attire on. When I was done Yugi came out of his room, with his outfit to show he is my personal slave, and started putting my jewelry on me. When he was done we left to begain the day.