1

Third person's pov

It was 8:00am of a sunny day the lovers were sleeping soundly in eachother's arms .

Suddenly jungkook's phone rang he ignored it and moved closer to tae it rang again and jungkook woke up and checked the caller id it was his hyung

" hyung why are u calling me this early"

"Good morning to u too brat btw me and joonie are going to bowling do u and tae wanna join us"

"Idk tae is sleeping rn let him wake up then we'll decide"

"Ok but don't forget about it bye"

"Bye hyung"

He declined the phone and looked at his baby he was looking so cute while snuggled up in jungkook's chest and soft snores were heard from him he felt so happy to be taehyung .after a while he woke up and went to freshen up.he took a quick shower and wore black sweats as he came out of the bathroom he saw tae was awake rubbing his eyes with a cute pout.

Taehyung's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly i felt cold i turned around and find the place next to me empty and heard noises from bathroom so i thought kookie is taking shower i sat up with a pout .

I felt the side of the bed dip as jungkook sat next to me and pulled me close and tried to kiss me but i looked away and said "i'm mad at u"

he chuckled "but why baby"

" u left me alone in the bed i was cold"

" i'm sorry baby"

"ok but if u do that again i'm not giving u kissies"

" Ok tae" he said and pecked my nose i giggled he leaned towards my lips but i pushed him and ran to the bathroom .

"This is your punishment kookie"

"No! come back " he groaned but i just giggled and went to take shower