3 (M)

Taehyung's pov

When we reached home jungkook straight went to the bedroom tbh I was a little bit scared but it was also a exciting feeling .

Third person's pov

Taehyung enters his bedroom and closes the door then turns around and the next thing taehyung  knows there are strong arms around his waist , back colliding with door a broken moan escapes his lips as jungkook bites his earlobe and whispered slowly " i can't see you with others you are MINE baby"

Jungkook presses his body towards taehyung and leaves no space between their bodies , jungkook captures his lips for a bruised kiss.
a moan escapes his lips as he arches his back jungkook then kisses his neck , collarbone and bites a little too hard at a certain place that makes taehyung whimper and he rubs his hard on jungkook's thigh.

Suddenly jungkook detaches taehyung  
steps back and smirk it makes taehyung whine and reach out to him.
Jungkook sits on the bed and unbuttons his shirt and sits back
Watching jungkook's half naked body taehyung felt like drooling even tho he has seen this many times but it still amazes him how well built jungkook's body is (a/n is also a simp for Jungkook's body)

"Close your mouth sweetheart u look like a hungry puppy" "

kneel down "

Taehyung kneels down and sits between his legs "go on" he unzips his pants and takes out his member and give him a blowjob and jungkook comes with a grunt , taehyung licks it clean and looks at jungkook with drowsy eyes
Jungkook fake coos "aww would you look at that how nasty you look with my cum all over you " he laughs dangerously.
"Strip"

"w-what"

" do as I say"

Taehyung gulped and did as told standing naked he can feel jungkook's eyes on him it made his heart beat
faster. "sit" jungkook said patting his thigh
"my little baby what should I do with you huh u made daddy angry"
"Now bad boys get punished don't they"

He laid taehyung on the bed and hovered on him and kissed him slowly while taking of his pants he took the lube and protection (a/n: Idk but I don't like writing c**dom)
And he putted protection on his member and getting some lube on his fingers and start fingering taehyung after he was scissored enough, he aligned his member against the entrance and let his tip inside then gave one hard thrust pushing his member all inside.

Taehyung's eyes widened and a high pitched moan left his lips , his hands holding the sheets tightly jungkook bends down and starts kissing his all chest and a sinful sound reaches his ears, he takes taehyung's lip in a painful but passionate kiss taehyung wraps his arms around jungkook's neck and deepens the kiss suddenly jungkook slammed into him roughly making him cry out "d-daddy mm~" taehyung moaned and spread his legs more jungkook pinned his hands on the bed focusing on the thrusts.

"a-ah d-daddy aaah~"

Skin slapping and lewd sounds fills the bedroom bed creaking hitting the wall behind jungkook keeps thrusting  hitting his prostate dead on.
Jungkook sees taehyung sweet blush on his cheeks, teary eyes , messy hair sticking everywhere, lips swollen all wrecked bcuz of him.
"Such a beautiful baby and all mine" whispered jungkook his thrusts becoming measured and sloppy and soon they both came with throaty moan.

The two breathing heavily as they come down from the high . Taehyung kisses him sloppily. "You made me feel so good daddy"

"you too baby"

Jungkook throws the used protection in the dustbin. "Shower or sleep"
Taehyung yawns and hugs jungkook
"sleep"

"ok"

"my baby I'm sorry does it hurts?"
asked  jungkook . He felt a bit guilty he thought he went a little overboard bcuz he was angry.

"no it's ok and it isn't your fault I also was a bit too touchy with them but you know right 'm yours "

"Yes I know "

Jungkook gives little kisses on his face and wraps his arms around him. Both watch each other with silly smiles on their lips. They love each other and it would not change for the world.

"I love you baby"
"I love you too
My jealous bunny"