2

Jungkook's pov

I groaned as I went to make breakfast for us as i made pancakes and placed them on the table and poured some juice on the glass.

Taehyung came and said " wow it looks so good" and sat on the chair and started eating he felt jungkook's stare at him he finished his breakfast and went to put the plates in the sink

Taehyung's pov

As i was washing dishes i felt hands around my waist and hot breath on my neck "kookie" i whimpered he turned me around i was looking down as his stare was so intense for me he made me look at him and kissed me deeply i hooked my arm around his neck and tucked his hair he groaned and made me sit on the kitchen counter we made out for some minutes he gave me a little peck and pulled away.

I was blushing so hard
"aww is my baby shy" he said me while smirking

"Don't ever do that again darling understood"
I nodded as he hugged me.

"anyways hyungs are going to bowling do u wanna go"

"Yes"

"ok let's get dressed"

We went to the arcade and we were playing by games by teams me and namjoon hyung ,tae and jin hyung

"Sorry but i dont think tae and jin are gonna win today" namjoon hyung said

As they were losing jin hyung said
" maybe we should spice things up let's call those boys they are playing very well"

"yes then we will win" taehyung said excitedly .

Before we can denied they called them " hi i am Eric" said the guy with ash grey hair "and i am daniel" said his friend after they introduced themselves jin told them that they have to win for them .

Not gonna lie I was burning inside with pure jealousy. It's not like I am super possessive over him i know my limits but I just can't see someone else being touchy with my baby and taehyung was also praising him so much . As expected we lost bcuz we both were too jealous to focus on anything but I lost myself when Eric picked up taehyung and twirled him around .

I went near tae and pulled him by his wrist we reached the parking lot I pinned him on the car and whispered in his ear " U did wrong darling" this said we sat on the car and I drove straight towards home . As i was driving I can feel taehyung stealing small glances at me and being all pouty he does this every time i'm mad but I didn't let this affect me.

As soon we entered the room. I closed the door and pinned him on the wall and whispered " I can't see you with others you are MINE Baby" and kissed him .