𝟛

"toojiii~" you said. "what is it princess?"toji said, sitting on the couch watching tv. you stood in front of him, wearing one of his favorite outfits. "that's cute" toji said, looking at you up and down. examining your legs, waste, and curves. "do you like it?" you said, slowly walking towards him. sitting on his lap, front facing him. "yeah, it looks good on you" toji responded, rubbing your a$$ softly. you started to squrim every time he touched you, whimpering at every touch. "you have such a sensitive body y'know" toji said, lighting squeezing your left a$$ cheek, and massaging your lower back. "watching how your body reacts to my touch. it's intriguing" toji said, whispering his last word in your ear. "and i love it" toji said, starting to give you kisses on the left side of your neck. you decided to move over to give him some more room to do so, lowly groaning from the feeling. toji then lifted you up from your thighs, making your hands fly to his shoulders for support. 

while you stood over toji, he started rub your clothed clit. pinching and tracing circles around it. you started to quitely moan in his ear, teasing him, hoping he realizes what your trying to do. you then started to slowly massage his neck, blowing on his neck. "cmon, aren't you gonna put me in my place already? or are you just pussy to do so?" you said, adding a groan to it. "watch who your talking to brat" toji said, looking directly at you."or what? what you gonna do fushiguro? tame me?" you said, giving him a devilish smile. slowly grazing his jawline with the tip of your fingers, slightly titling your head. "oh? so you wanna play like that huh? don't worry, ima give you just what your asking for. you brat" toji said, harshly groping your ass. toji then picked you up and layed you down on the couch. moving your panties to the side. "since you wanna act like a brat, im gonna treat you like one" toji said, smirking while licking his fingers. toji then started to slowly run his index and middle finger up your slit. "look how wet you are, your cunt is just begging to be fucked." toji said, showing you his fingers. toji then slipped his fingers into you. toji then started to slip his fingers in and out of you, licking on your clit. grabbing and squeezing your left leg. you started to squirm to his touch, trying to get out of his grip. "stop squirming" toji said, harshly hitting your leg. you sucked your teeth in pain, whimpering bc of the hit. "don't make me have to repeat my myself slut" toji said, dragging out the t. toji then began to eat you out, using his tongue and fingers. stretching you out. licking and sucking on your swollen cl!t. toji then licked up your slit, maintaining eye contact. looking at his smug face, enjoying the power he has over your body. toji then began to suck the life out of you, pleasuring your body, curving his fingers inside of you, feeling your wall twitch on his thick fingers, him sucking on your cl!t, building up your climax. you started to feel your orgasm build up, feeling the overstimulation he was giving you. toji them came to a stop. "w-why did you stop?" you said, feeling your pxssy throb. "don't question me" toji said, lifting up your legs. "now, are you gonna be a good obedient slut for me?" toji said, looking at you, taking out his c!ck from his boxers, slapping it against your hole. "mhh" you said, in agreement, submiting to him. "good girl" toji said, cuffing the side of your face, slowly running his thumb against your bottom lip. "now, hold your legs up for me baby" toji said, pushing it in, slowly spreading your walls with his cock. "mhh, just like that" toji said, slowly stroking inside. Admiring the view you was giving him. legs in the air in a full nelson, your walls spreading for him, wraping around his cock so ernestly. you began to let out pleading moans, feeling toji hit all your right spots, your walls squeezing around his cock. "yeah? you like that?" toji said, sitting on his hind legs, moving his hips to pleasure you. "mhh" you moaned, feeling your orgasm start to build up. "cmon princess, cum for me. i know you want to" toji said, speeding up his  paste. "mhh, your doing so good princess" toji said, putting his hand on your stomach, feeling him inside you.   "mhh, you feel that?" toji said, going at a medium paste. "awh, you wanna cum? cmon,  cum for me" toji said, gripping your waist, putting his half his weight on you, making your legs reach your head. you then felt your walls twich, feeling your orgasm coming. you then came on toji's c!ck, moaning in exhausting. toji then came inside of you, grunting to the feeling of overstimulation. "you ok princess?" toji said getting up, crattling you in his arms. "yeah" you said. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• after that, toji took care of you •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᵇᵗʷ, ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ʳᵘˢʰᵉᵈ.