society

all that glitters is not gold
the attractive external appearance of something is not a reliable indication of its true nature.

           CATALINA BENAVENT VILLADA had everything.The perfect boyfriend, check. Good grades, check. Scandalous lies that is hidden in a box within the dept of her heart, double check. After a raunchy summer rendezvous with her best friends boyfriend, Catalina starts off the new school year by giving a tour to three scholarship students, whose school had collapsed thanks to the work of Ventura Nunier's construction company. But then, everyone knows that putting sheep in a jungle of wild animals is a bloodbath waiting to happen, and Catalina's friends are fast on the hunt to set the new kids straight and show them who's boss.

         With the arrival of Samuel García, Nadia Shanaa, and Christian Varela at Las Encinas, secrets begin to spill out and Catalina slowly starts to lose her grip on her perfect life. Some secrets range from a fetish of having a polyamorous relationship, while another is the sexual orientation of Catalina's boyfriend, and Las Encinas star tennis player. With Marina Nunier in the mix as well, Catalina finds herself in the centre of a bloody mirror, and the race to win the ugliest trophy known to mankind.

▂▂▂▂

meltem akçöl. Catalina Benavent Villada

 Catalina Benavent Villada

featuring.

itzan escamilla. Samuel García
miguel bernardeau. Guzmán Nunier
álvaro rico. Polo Benavent
danna paola. Lucrecia Montesinos
ester exposito. Carla Rosón
arón piper. Ander Muñoz
maría pedraza. Marina Nunier
mina el hammani. Nadia Shanaa
omar ayuso. Omar Shanaa
miguel herrán. Christian Varela
jaime lorente. Nano García

playlist - season one

i. prom queen, marina and the diamonds ii. twisted games, night panda and krigaré iii. this love, taylor swift iv. brutal, olivia rodrigo  v. that way, tate mcrae vi. por primera vez, camillo and evaluna montaner vii. another love, tom odell viii. traitor, olivia rodrigo  ix. olvidarte, felipe santos x. champagne problems, taylor swift xi. because i liked a boy, sabrina carpenter xii. let me down slowly, alec benjamin and alyssia cara xiii. glimpse of us, joji xiv. everything
happens for a reason, madison beer xv. forever, chvrches

▂▂▂▂

authors note
'society' is finally being rewritten again. i will be following the first three seasons of elité, and then i will decide if i will be doing seasons 4 and 5. if you are a returning reader, the main couple of part one will be guzmán and catalina, so i recommend listening to the song por primera vez. the playlist will also be updated whenever i listen to more songs that i feel relates to society.

'society' contains vulgar language, drug abuse, eating disorders such as anorexia etc, self-harm, infidelity, sex scenes of a mature nature.

Enjoy!