c h a p t e r 1 9

after a couple hours of hanging out, geto and aimidai finally had to head back.

katsuro and aimidai were going to go to the police department and finally report the bullies.

when they arrived they saw the six going out somewhere. she quickly hurried to them, geto right behind her.

once she reached them, aimidai grabbed one of the guy's collar and pulled him back.

the guy choked a bit, before turning around to land a punch, but aimidai stopped his hand.

"where do you think you're going?" aimidai asked menacingly. geto just stood behind her with his hands in his pocket, not really knowing what he should do.

"it's the slut again." one of the boys said.

aimidai was a bit hurt by the comment, but shrugged it off before saying, "looks like our boy here has forgotten about what i could possibly do. would you like a reminder?"

despite aimidai being chill, geto was really mad. he couldn't stand people calling his best friend a slut. he also knew how much she hated when people cussed in front of her.

"hmm? what do you want." the guys sneered.

"we're going somewhere. all eight of us. aren't you excited?" aimidai said before summoning one of her cursed spirits.

it wasn't necessarily and geto was quite taken aback. aimidai then said, "just follow me. if you resist, things may take a wrong turn."

she then was about to add to that, but the principal's voice suddenly boomed behind them.

"hey! what are you doing?!" he called out.

all of them turned towards him and aimidai said, "we're planning to go hang out. is there something wrong with that?"

then the principal got really close to aimidai and said, "i have to make sure the students are safe and content at all times. they seem to be against your little idea."

geto then got between the two, pushing the old man away from her and saying, "a student has been bullied all his years in this school. you're really in no position to talk about content and safety."

geto rubbed the back of his neck and said, "turning a blind eye now are we?"

aimidai then added, "well, we really need to go now."

geto nodded before summoning one of his low grade curses.

she took katsuro's hand in her own and started heading towards the police department, but the boys wouldn't budge, so aimidai manipulated her curse to push the five.

the carpet curse was really big and could really carry a lot of people as well.

geto couldn't get over by the appearance of the curse. it was ugly..

"what's happening!" the boys said as they tried breaking free.

aimidai simply ignored them and they all continued their journey towards the police department.

* * *

all eight finally arrived. throughout the way there, katsuro was secretly showing aimidai some threatening texts he got from them as proof.

geto didn't really know why he was tagging along. mostly it was for aimidai's own safety, but he did know that she could protect herself.

"you're being weird. i'm nothing like a child. see, unlike a child, if i do get baited into something or fall into someone's trap, i can easily get out."