Chapter XI: A living Nightmare

???

Miku Pov

It was like a battlezone, our Plantation was completely decimated, flames all around us, Cornering us helpless. Argentea looked like a pile of shattered metal pieces, her face was half broken and Zorome was down on the ground next to it.

I gasped in shock and horror to the sight. He was impaled through his chest by a metal rod, breaking his suit. He just lied there, motionless.

"Zo.....ro.......me" I groaned as I pulled myself towards him as fast as I could with whatever strength I had left. Even though the pain was excruciating I kept going, I kept pulling myself through the ground towards my partner. When I reached at him his eyes had no life in them, blood was still flowing through the ground like a river .Tears formed in my eyes and I immediately fell to my knees, shocked and terrified. I slowly and weakly put my hands in his shoulders. "Hey.....Hey.....Zorome.........wake up....wake up... Please.........don't leave me...........I-I'm scared......." I murmured through my tears, as they dropped to his lifeless body. I kept crying over his shoulder for what seemed an eternity. What made me stop were big, slow, enormous footsteps from behind me. I turned around slowly and all i saw was a giant dark field of smoke and dust. The footsteps were getting louder and louder getting closer and closer. I have never being more afraid in my life, because instead of being a klaxosaur or Zero two, It was something I did not know how to face or engage, I was afraid because I didn't know what was coming.

What happened next, shook me to the depths of my core. I saw something I wished I would never see again. From inside the enormous clouds of the dark fog, 2 terrifying emerald eyes appeared.

"N-no" That was all I could mutter as the monster emerged from the smoke. I was frozen in place, I couldn't move, even if I wanted to, my body just stood still. My fear and terror reached in another level as the beast did not stop moving, he kept walking towards me, his every step shattering the ground and creating small dust clouds. I finally snapped and started to run. I run and run, as fast I as I could. But the footsteps were not reducing away from me. They just kept increasing. Soon enough I felt something lift me from the ground. As the monster brought me before his face, I felt no emotion, non other than fear. I looked into his eyes, they now had turned completely white, empty and lifeless. And what they reflected was the terrifying look on my face and no mercy.

He opened its enormous jaws and began to bring me closer to it. "NO......PLEASE DON'T............PLEASEEEEEEEE" I screamed on top of my lungs as I slammed my free hand on his desperately trying to break free from his grasp. But to no avail. He brought me inside and slammed his jaws shut, crushing my body in half. I felt my life leaving my body. I died Instantly.

I suddenly woke up and screamed on top of my lungs as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Miku! Are you okay?!" Zorome shouted as he hugged me tightly. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. Was this real ? Was that all just a dream ? Did Eren not exist at all ? Is this afterlife ?

Those questions along with many others were circling around my mind.

I glanced around the room, I saw Ichigo, Ikuno and Kokoro looking at us all with worried faces. Kokoro and Ichigo looked like they were on the verge of tears.

"Where.........am I ?" I murmured weakly

"We're in the infirmary of our Plantation" Ichigo replied as she wiped her tears from her eyes.

I see, so it was just a dream.

"What.......happened ?" I asked

Kokoro and Ichigo looked away while Ikuno just looked at the ground before turning her gaze to me "You passed out after your fight with Eren. However your injuries were minimal, so you will be ready to come back to us tomorrow"