01

It was a weekend and your parents were out of town kaya as of the moment, tumitira ka sa bahay ng best friend mo, Si Maurine.

It was 2am. Maurine's parents were on a business trip naman. You went down to get snacks since gutom na gutom ka na habang nanonood ng Netflix.

You were wearing a big cotton shirt with No bra underneath and you were only in your undies—barefoot.

Your long straight, layered black hair was loose and let down neatly. You were bare faced and looked dead as fuck ngunit maganda ka parin.

As you enter the kitchen, by the corner of your eye, you spot a suspicious and unknown tall figure.

You immediately look towards that direction. Who could it be?! Maurine was out fucking her bae Diego so you were home alone.

An intruder?!?!!

He was shirtless, he was extremely fit yet appeared physically thin. He had broad shoulders and a tiny waist. He was wearing grey sweatpants, emphasizing his long legs and-

But so much for that shit, WHO is he?!

You immediately grab a pan and run over to him. He was peacefully drinking milk and as you dash towards him with a murder intent, his eyes widen as he gets extremely worried.

You hit the man with a pan continuously. He was groaning in pain the whole time and you were in full defense.

"WHO" You hit hit him in the head. "ARE" you hit him on his shoulders. "YOU?!" You hit him on the stomach.

He curves his body as you hit his stomach.

You took time to regain your stamina cause pagod na pagod ka na dahil sa kakapalo sa kanya.

Before you were able to land another hit, he took action quickly. He pushed you against the kitchen wall and pinned your arms up.

"For fucks sake! Do you have a sadist complex or some shit?!" He asks. His mouth was bleeding and you were starting to slightly regret hitting his face when it looked like a piece of art.

Regardless, he's trespassing.

"Shut the fuck up! Who the fuck are you?!" You ask.

"I should be asking you that! Sino ka ba?!" He asks. He still had his arms gripping both you hands and forcibly pushing you down the wall.

"Kuya?!" Maurine comes in running towards you both.

"Kuya?!" You look at her in shock and confusion.