By 4:58pm, Diego honked his expidision which Mau was in to fetch you.

Diego was driving the car and Maurine sat beside him. Maurine opens the car window and waves at you, obviously, you wave back.

You didn't bring much, a huge gym bag which you did not even properly stack your clothes in.

You placed your luggage at the trunk of the car at nakita mo na pati yung backseat, puno. Ang daming maleta at bags—ilang days ba kayo dun? 1week?!

Well you didn't mind. You got in the car only to see a person you did not expect to see again—at least not this soon.

"Eto ba yung friend ni Diego?" You look over to Clyden in a grey hoodie, grey sweatpants and a black beanie.

"He went ahead na, yung friend ni babe. Sabi kasi ni mama dalhin ko si kuya kasi kakabalik lang nya sa Pinas." Maurine explains.

You nod, acknowledging her explanation. There was nothing wrong with Clyden being here—except for the fact that he looked as if he was disgusted by your presence.

It was a 2hour trip. Pero sabi daw sa news na may banggaan sa place na dadaanan nyo meaning matratraffic kayo forsure.

Naghihintay yung friend ni Diego sa rest house ni Mau and you guys have the keys to the house. Diego decided to take an unfamiliar route to arrive faster.

"Sure ka ba babe? Baka mawala tayo." Mau asks.

"Di yan." Diego reassures as he reverses.

You were fast asleep. Your mouth was slightly open and so was your eyes. Nakakahiya but you sure were having a deep and good sleep.

Clyden was just there, he had his airpods on and was listening to Lofi Beats. He was staring out the window patiently and remained silent.

Diego entered a very risky road. The path was zigzag. It wasn't one Diego expected nor was it a familiar road.

There was a cliff by the side and you were on the mountain. Maurine surely was scared. Clyden did not really give a fuck and Diego was cautious. And you..you were sleeping.

Not until Diego suddenly drifts to the right. He didnt mean to, the road forced him to. It was a series of turns—right and left.

But that one sudden drift caused you to fall over to Clyden's side. It hadn't woke you up though. You are a heavy sleeper.

Clyden was relaxing, vibing to music then all of a sudden, your head lands on his lap. Nagulat siya. Not because of the sudden drift but dahil sa biglaan mong pagkapasok.

He saw you sleeping soundly however as he was about to push you off, the road gets extremely bumpy.

And it was very. extremely. bad for Clyden.

The car kept shaking meaning so did you and so, something rose... and it isn't the sun.

Clyden was embarrased. How could he get hard in a situation like this?! And most of all, by you?!

Your head basically grinded on his dick as the car kept shaking. You felt it—the poke.

But fortunately for Clyden, he was able to push you off before you got to see what caused it.