As you were about the enter your room to head to sleep, Clyden takes your forearm.

"Hm?" You turn over to him confused.

"Are you sleeping already?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's not like there's anything to do so might as well.." you say.

He let's go of you. Weird. You walk in but he takes your hand again.

"May sasabihin ka ba or..?" You ask, wanting to get the night over with.

"Stay with me for the night." Clyden finally speaks up.

For a second you were confused? Stay with him? Night?! WHAT? Your heart was racing, how could it not? PAUSE! But then you realized.

"You're scared?" You narrow your eyes as your mouth begins to form a smirk.

He blushes from embarrassment. He really was scared and needed company. He felt like pissing his pants when he tried going upstairs where his room was.

You then burst out of laughter. Katangkad at fit na lalaki tas duwagin pala!

"It's not fucking funny! This is your fault to begin with! You really had to drag me along in your bullshiterry when I did not even have to do anything with you!" He says as he flushes red from embarrasment.

You were still laughing but eventually calmed down. I mean, you did use him just to get away from Gabe. Even dragged him into his fear so you felt guilty. It was just slightly funny.

"Okay baby boy. I'll stay with you." You say whilst grinning.

"Don't call me that!" He says.

Clyden entered your room. There was a matress on the floor so dun sya natulog at ikaw, sa kama.

You guys changed into your pjs before you even explored the storage house.

You were pretty tired so you did not find it hard to fall asleep. Pero di marunong tumahimik si Clyden.

"Hey you still there?" He asks.

"Yeah." You reply.

"Hey. You still there?" He asks again in like 5 minutes.

"Yeah." You say, half asleep.

"Hey, you still there??" He asks once again.

"Yah.." you were so close to dozing off but he kept stopping you.

"Hey. You still there?" He asks AGAIN but you chose to ignore him. "Hey? Hello? You there?? Y/N?" He bothers.

"For fucks sake! Yes I'm here Jesus Christ. Where else would I be??" You sigh. You get up on turn the dim light on so Clyden can see that you're still there. "There! Now shut up" You roll back in bed.

"K." He responds coldly. He could now see you on the bed and was left assured.

In minutes, you both fell asleep.

You woke up amd checked your phone. It was 10:28am. You yawn and stretch a bit. Oh, right. Clyden. You checked but he wasn't there.

Wel whatever. You got in the bathroom, washed your face and brushed your teeth
—lazily—.

You did not bother combing your hair. You went out and the sunlight entered the house beautifully but it still felt cold.

Beautiful weather indeed.

"Morning bes. Anyare kagabi?" Maurine asks as you see her drinking water.

"Duwag naman pala kuya mo." You say.

"Yeah since we were kids. Ganon talaga yun." Maurine laughs.

You get yourself some breakfast. Bacon and eggs, yum! You ate breakfast outside, not giving a fuck about the cold weather.