Dark - Stressed

1st-Person ; Angst

You walked down the stairs of the mansion, towards the meeting room. Tracing your fingers along the pictures and polaroids that littered the old wallpaper of the house. Of course, there were the picture that had been taken by mark, The Colonel, Celine, and Damien, but there were also the newer pictures of you and the rest of the egos. Some were at the beach, others were just hanging out, and your favorites were the one of you and your best friend dark together. Yes, the darkiplier. Shocking, I know.

You opened the door to the meeting room to find it in disarray. Everyone was yelling at eachother and there were papers everywhere.

"Hi, so, what the FUCK happened?!" You yelled, silencing the whole room. Everyone looked at you as you stood in the doorway with your arms crossed.

"Oh. Umm. Hey Y/N! What is, umm, up?" Wilford said guiltily. You held your face in your hand, sighing.

"How did this entire meeting go to shit in 5 minutes?" Everyone shrugged.

"Well Damien decided not to arrive on time so then everyone started shouting!" Wilford said with his usual flamboyance. You groaned.

"I'll be back in a second guys, just please stop fighting!" You walked out of the room and back up the stairs towards Darks office. Taking a breath, you turned the knob of the door. The old hinges squeaked as it opened, and the sudden light revealed a messy office with papers everywhere. Dark had his back turned to you and was sitting in his chair with his hands covering his face. He was glitching profusely, red and blue squares sprinkled around the room with most around dark. Papers covered the floor and office desk, and upon closer inspection you saw they were all case files on... mark. Not the markiplier that the internet knew, but more commonly known as character mark. He was rich, snobby, and your former best friend until he was murdered. But that was besides the point.

You slowly stepped into the office and flicked on the lights witch.

"Y... Y-Y/N...?" Dark mumbled. You could hear the rasp in his throat like he had been crying.

"Dark, what happened?" You asked. He wiped his eyes that were surrounded with red.

"I-... nothing. Its, fine, Y/N. Has the meeting started already?" Dark tried to brush it off, but the glitching around him just made it worse. The blue and red that surrounded dark started to get even farther apart, and whispers could be heard around the room. After listening for a couple seconds you heard both a man and womans voice. The man seemed to be shouting while the woman was trying to defend himself.

"Dark." He was still looking down at his desk.

"Dark!" Still no reply.

"DARKIPLIER!" He jumped and rubbed his face with his hand. You sighed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm just a little tired is all, let's get go-" Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by Y/N dragging him out of his office and towards the bedroom down the hall. He was shoved on the bed and blankets were draped over him.

"Umm, Y/N?" Dark questioned.

"You need to sleep dark. I know your really stressed and you have shit to do but you haven't left that damn office for 3 days. I know your a demon but your human enough to need self care." You wrapped your arms around him in a hug.

"Please, just get some rest. We can talk about whatever the hell you have to do tomorrow, after you sleep. Goodnight Dark."

"But Y/N-"

"Please." You pleaded.

"Ok, goodnight Y/N." Dark said. You closed door behind you and let out a sigh of relief.

"I love you."

A/N: Sorry the last part feels kinda rushed. I don't even have a reason I'm just really sorry. Anyways does anyone want me to write a part two where they talk it out and go to the meeting and stuff?