Don't rub me there

A.N. Lol, this is so short and rushed, I'm sorry, enjoy!

"Come baby, let's get in bed it's late" I whine, leaning against the door to his at home recording studio. He sighs and gets up, turning the control table off, grabbing his notebook and pen that he can't leave anywhere but right beside him, and follows me to the bedroom with a hand around my waist.

I slip into the covers and wait for marsh to finish getting ready. Once he's done, he scotches up behind me, wrapping his arm lazily around my waist, and digs his nose into my hair, "Mm, your hair smells good" he mumbles and I giggle softly

"I took a shower tonight" I mention, adjusting myself to get comfortable. I've had anxiety  for a long time, since 13 was when I was diagnosed, so sleeping with people hasn't; come easily. Plus, my brains just tells me I'm uncomfortable with every position, causing me to shift around a lot. Marshall doesn't seem to ever have a problem with my shuffling. Luckily. Getting comfortable tonight however, feels like more of a challenge than usual.
I internally prey Marshall isn't getting annoyed by my constant shuffling, until... I feel something hard start to press against me, no, form against me, that's the right way to phrase it.

"Uh- y/n... do you mind not rubbing me like that" he chuckles lowly.

"Oh shit, I did not think I would do that, I don't know why I can't get comfortable" I say apologetically.

"Your existence turns me on, of course you rubbing me like that will give me a boner" he adds, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear, "Well, how do I get rid of this now?" He asks with a suggestive tone.

"I have an idea..." I smirk, turning around and getting on top of him. He seems to know what I'm doing as he puts his hands behind his head and closes his eyes.
I pull down his boxers slowly and pump him a few times before putting my lips on his tip.

"Mm, fuck y/n" he groans softly, throwing his head back as I take more of him in. "Don't stop" he adds. 'I don't intend to' I think too myself as I rub my tongue over his tip, making even more moans fall from his lips, along with some curse words.

It's only a few minutes till he cums, "God! Fucking shit, I- I'm gonna cum, y/n!" He groans out, before busting in my mouth, I swallow it all, licking him clean and pulling my mouth away to see his face fully. He's panting intensely and barely keeping his eyes open. He grabs me a pulls me onto his chest, "that's one way to do it."