Chapter 5: Next Thing

Beep. Beep. Beep. The greenettes alarm rang, signalling that it was now 6AM. Groaning, the greenette shut off his alarm, readying himself to rise from his bed for the day ahead of him. The only difference was that it was now a weekend, though the first week definitely was something new.

He couldn't say it was all bad, however, as he made plenty of new friends. A certain purple haired girl filled his mind as he smiled and opened his eyes to his newly/fully decorated room. It was rather dark, with only a sliver of sunlight peeking through his curtains, but his room was decorated with many posters and memorabilia of old comics, figures, and science and math textbooks.

There was a small desk where the greenette had planned to set up his computer when he had the free time, but for now he had no time for it. It was a gym day, and he knew that if he was late his personal trainer was going to give him hell for it.

Speaking of his personal trainer, the greenette remembered that Katsuki Bakugou had actually wanted him to give a letter to the man. Rising from his bed he looked to his desk to see the letter sitting there. He was tempted to open it, but he knew that Bakugou would have his fucking head if he did.

Searching his room the greenette spotted his gym bag and brought himself to his feet, stretching before walking over to his dresser and pulling out some workout clothes for the gym.

Quickly changing into a black tank top and green shorts, the greenette pulled on some black running shoes and slung his workout bag over his shoulder, and after quickly brushing his teeth the greenette jogged out of his apartment and onto the street on his way to the gym.

'God, hopefully Kirishima doesn't push me too hard today...' The greenette thought as he made his way down the road of his campus, watching as the school buildings came and went until eventually he found himself in front of the gym. A nice jog was a great warmup before he had to destroy his body with weightlifting.

Izuku entered the gym, panting softly as he waved to the clerk and made his way into the main section of the gym. Walking past everything he made his way into the locker area and threw his bag down onto one of the benches.

"Hey, Midoriya-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" The greenette shouted, jumping in fear as he turned to face the direction of the voice. A rather tall, yet spiky haired redhead stood before him. It was Eijirou Kirishima, Izuku's gym buddy/personal trainer, and he had just given Izuku the scare of a lifetime. "Jesus Kirishima, don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, you should've been paying attention." Kirishima countered, causing the greenette to scowl and huff in annoyance. "Anyways, are you ready for today? We're going to be sparring for a while before we get to weight training."

"Seriously? How hard do I have to clobber you until you realize you can't beat me?" Izuku replied, rolling his eyes as he pulled out some wraps for his arms. "You'd think you'd learn by now."

"Oh no, I've got a good feeling today! I'm gonna work you to the bone and make you real manly!" The redhead exclaimed, slamming his fist togethers in excitement.

"You say that every time..."

"Okay.. You win... You win again, I can't, don't hit me anymore..." Kirishima pleaded through labored breaths. Each time the two had decided to spar, Izuku was the set winner, probably due to his time with Yagi Toshinori. That man pushed people farther than anyone else, especially when it came to fitness.

"I... I told you. You don't learn... Huff..." The greenette exclaimed, wiping sweat from his brow as he held a hand out to the laid out redhead. The greenette helped Kirishima back to his feet before ripping off his tank top as he walked over to his corner of the ring and grabbed his water bottle. "You're getting better though. I'll have to keep at it so you don't overtake me."