Chapter 4: Getting closer pt 1

Hi! No I won't skip the getting closer part and skip straight to 'Mate?' Convos🙄 I'm better than that, I only skip topics I can't write based off personal experience/what i'd do in a certain situation or react. Anygay- Should I stall the Hyunchan and Seungin ships and make them confused? Like Seungjin and Jeongchan, but after like two chapters they realize they belong with someone else? Or should i just get straight to the point and do the planned ships with no side ships? Tell me in the comments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Getting closer

( Author's POV)

Hyunjin giggled as he stared at his phone, who was he texting you might ask? Well it's Chan, he just sent him a funny meme and Hyunjin couldn't help the tiny giggle he let out. Felix looked at the deer hybrid with an eyebrow raised, 'What's this boy doing?'

" He did not-" Hyunjin whispered to himself.

" Who? Who did what?" Felix questioned, snatching Hyunjin's phone. Hyunjin screeched and tried to grab his phone back. " When did Chan give you his number?" Felix asked with a small smirk.

" When you and Jisung kept fighting after i stopped, what'd you think?" Hyunjin answered, rolling his eyes as he took his phone back. Felix plopped down next to him and sent him a 'That fight was important' look.

" That fight was not important! It was idiotic!-"

( End?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( I'm kidding😈 With Chanho)

Chan smiled at his phone, just focusing on how cute Hyunjin's rant texts were, he always added those Japanese emoticons that made them way cute they're meant to be and Chan found it super adorable. Hyunjin could text something like ' That dude was such a bitch' and then put 'T^T' right after, and Chan would completely ignore the 'bitch' part and just bust an uwu at Hyunjin's adorableness.

After a day or two of texting Chan was positive that this was a boy he'd protect from everything, Hyunjin was such a kind boy, so innocent. Chan admired that about him, he in fact admired a bunch of things about him.

Minho spotted Chan in the living room just staring at his phone lovestruck, " The fuck?" Minho whispered to himself. " Did he get Hyunjin's number or something?"

Minho decided he go find out for himself when he heard Chan laugh again. Minho marched over and snatched Chan's phone. Minho smirked as he laid his eyes on the username, 'Bambi', " Using nicknames already?" Minho questioned, shifting his gaze over to Chan, who blushed immediately at the question.

" I-I. . . He. . . Shut up" Chan huffed and took his phone back holding it against his chest protectively.

" Hahaha! Yeah, sure." Minho chuckled and walked away, letting the blonde win this time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Bambi💫
Lixie stole my phone(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Channie?

Channie! Answer me T^T

Channie🌙
Sorry Bambi, Minho stole my phone😤