Chapter 5: Getting closer pt2

Heyy Lovelies💕 I saw this guy while out for Ice cream and he looked SOO munch like Hyunjin! He had ling brown hair in a half pony, looked Korean, kinda stood like him🥰 But he was a lot shorter and wore glasses🥲 He was still hot though, honestly. OKAY enough about my mess of a non existent love life and onto this beautiful story. Also do any of you know how to change your username on tik tok? I wanna change it to YourLittl3Angel as well☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: Getting closer pt2

( Author's POV)

Hyunjin and Chan talked back forth after Hyunjin had calmed down and learned a more about each other as the ride continued. Hyunjin looked out the window and caught a glimpse of the most beautiful beach he'd ever seen, " Holy. . .shit." Hyunjin muttered as he followed the beach until it was out of sight.

" I see you saw the surprise already, huh, Bambi?" Chan grinned as he followed the directions down to the parking lot next to the beach.

Hyunjin nodded, forgetting that Chan couldn't see his face. Chan smiled, pulling into the empty parking lot, Chan parked and looked over at Hyunjin. When Hyunjin noticed that Chan was looking at him he just smiled sweetly, Chan's heart melted instantly and he sent Hyunjin a bright smile in return.

" Let's go?" Chan asked.

" Yes!" Hyunjin cheered, quickly moving to just get out of the car. Chan chuckled and opened his door as he chased after Hyunjin, not forgetting to lock the door.

Once Hyunjin entered the beach he started to laugh, it was fucking gorgeous and Hyunjin was in love. Hyunjin looked over to the beautiful blue waters, met with clear water and happy looking sea animals, happily swimming around the reef.

" Beautiful isn't it?" Chan asked as he stood next to Hyunjin.

" It's gorgeous, Chan." Hyunjin replied, smiling at Chan with one of the purest smiles Chan's ever seen.

" It reminded me of you when i first found it. Bright, beautiful and calm." Chan blurted accidentally, " I-I meant-"

Hyunjin blushed and just hugged Chan. " Thanks, you know you're pretty too, right?" Hyunjin asked, his voice a bit muffled from Chan's shirt.

" How could I, when I have you to remind me?" Chan chuckled as he hugged Hyunjin back.

" Stooppp!" Hyunjin whined, clutching Chan's shirt tightly.

" Okay, I will, I will. . ." Chan surrendered, 'for now' Chan thought to himself with a smirk.

" Good, now. . .Let's get in the water?" Hyunjin questioned, looking up at Chan.

" Bambi, we don't have any swimsuits. . ." Chan replied, Hyunjin just smiled before detaching himself from Chan.

" I know." Hyunjin giggled, taking off his shirt and shorts. Chan blushed a beet red as he watched the deer strip in front of him, " Wh-What are you doing?" Chan asked, Hyunjin looking over as he walked over to the water.

" Taking off my clothes?" Hyunjin replied as he walked into the ocean waters. " Gonna join me?" Hyunjin asked as he looked past his shoulder, his eyes staring into Chan's.

Chan took a while to think about it but decided to just go for it, Chan nodded at Hyunjin and said boy smiled before taking a dive. Chan started to take his clothes off, facing away from Hyunjin, Hyunjin secretly came back up and stared at Chan. Hyunjin blushed as he saw Chan's back, 'Holy shit, was he chiseled by god himself?' Hyunjin asked himself, quickly going back under as he watched Chan start turning around.