33

(Back to Harry and Ginny, after taking some time away from the Weasley's they have come back, Ginny pregnant with their second child, but not very far along, yet).

Ginny's POV

"Harry dear, did you hear that Narcissa was over at Hermione's house yesterday. She stopped by to pay a visit."

Harry walked into the room holding James' hand, "Bet Hermine loved meeting the in-laws, I'm thinking a few hours of awkward conversations" I giggled,

"Me too," I replied looking at James now sitting in the floor playing with a car.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it" said Harry, leaving the room, I listened to his footsteps going down the stairs and the door opening. I then hear an exclamation of joy? I can't tell.

"Who is it honey?" I call after him.

"Its Ron," I hear as footsteps coming up the stairs get louder and the door opens.

"GINNY" I hear as Ron comes into the room, crosses it and gives my a bone-crushing hug, then quickly let's go, looking at my stomach. "Sorry," he mutters, "its been so long, I've.... missed you," he almost whispers.

"Ronald Weasley has missed me, I feel honoured!" He grins then picks James up.

"And how do you?" He asks, James replies by smiling at his uncle and pulling his shaggy hair. "Good then!" He says to himself, "Harry, he's stronger than before, and heavier," he says putting him down. "What do you think of the Hermione in-laws then, bit spooky they choose now, isn't it?"

"Not they, her," Harry says, Ron looks confused, "It was just Narcissa, Lucius didn't come,"

"Well that's even stranger" Ron says, taking a seat, this conversation goes in for hours. We discuss all the possibilities of why this has happened now, but come to no certain conclusion.