17

Hermione's POV

After tea we all go up stairs to bed (Mr & Mrs Weasley offered us all a bed for the evening, and a double bed for all the couples (which apparently me and Draco are)! As I reach the room, Draco follows me in then shuts and locks the door behind him. He pulls his wand out of his pocket and places it on the dresser and pulls off his suit jacket and undo's his tie, slinging them over a nearby chair. He releases the top two buttons of his shirt, then looks at me. I respond by taking off my heals and the button of my dress at the back opens, as the dress hangs loose on my shoulders. He crosses the room and slips one of the shoulders of the dress down, revealing my bare skin as his head dips to meet my shoulder, he kisses it gently. I put my hands to his chest, slowly undoing all of the buttons of his shirt and pulling the bottom out of his trousers as he pulls his arms out and I throw it to the floor near the bed. He carries in kissing my skin, my shoulder, then my collarbone and up my neck towards my chin, then he hovers over my lips. As though waiting for my approval, I move closer to him, our lips connecting. His hands wrap round my back, creeping up my body, then gripping the top of my dress and slipping it fully off my body and it drops to the floor round my feet. I grab a fist full of his coarse hair and grip it tightly as his lips come away mine and he moans slightly as I massage his head, his hair still in my hands. His hands are suddenly on my chest, gently pushing me away, his eyes staring at me as we come face to face.

"Do you have any idea how good that felt? It was amazing!" He said, as a grin crept on to his face, reaching to his eyes. "Shall we?" His meaning may not have been clear, but, I knew what he meant.

"Yes."

One word, and he closed he gap between us to a few millimetres, just hovering, but, I made the move. I pressed my lips hard to his, biting his lower lip as his tongue pushed against my lip, waiting for entry to my mouth, I obediently opened my mouth, his tongue slipped in and was quickly out again. I took another hand full of his hair and a light groan escaped his mouth and he pressed his body closer to mine. He undo's his trouser button and they drop to the floor as he kicks them across the room. His hands creep round my body and picks me up, level with him. I'm pressed against him and can feel his hardness. He carries me to the bed and drops me down, are lips breaking apart for a second as he climbs on top of me, propped up on his elbows as he slides his hands down my body grasping my pants and pulling them down my legs, then throwing them across the room. I do the same for him as he reaches into his wallet and finds a silver packet. He rips it open and slips it on. Before I know it, he's inside me, gently pushing. He slips out again, still his body is pressed on top of mine, resting his lips on mine, we connect and entwine our legs. The covers slowly slide down the bed as we roll over so I'm on top of him. I pull away and turn over so we're lying side by side. He sits up and slips it off him and puts it back in the silver packet, reaching for his boxers and standing up. He walks across the room and wraps the silver packet in some tissue and drops it in the bin then climbs back into the bed, slipping his boxers off again and reaching for another packet. He climbs on top of me and slips It on, he thrusts again and is inside me once more. But he pulls out quickly as we hear foot steps on on he stairs and Mr & Mrs Weasley talking as they open their door and shut it behind them.

"That was close" he said, I smiled and he pulls It off him and throws it in the bin, in its packet. He entwines his legs with mine and presses his lips to mine, our body's so close I can feel his hardness in my stomach. He gently nibbles my bottom lip and wraps his arms around me, rolling us over, almost off the bed. He stops us just in time and we both laugh. He lips meet mine again, roughly kissing me as we both lie on our side, are arms around each other, hold us together tight. After a while, his kiss becomes more gentle and he pulls away, smiling. He turns over, looking at the clock.

"Its midnight, I think its time for bed if we're going to pull this off tomorrow," he said, breathing heavily. He reaches down the bed and pulls the covers up around us, I settle my head on his chest with his arm around me and close my eyes, replaying all the 'fun' we just had together, and thinking about Ron's reaction our engagement, and the blackness consumes us both.