Chapter 14

Skylar's POV

Me:"I can't rule two packs alone!"
Summer:"Sorry but you have to."
Brioc:"Sky please listen."
Me:"You want me to rule two packs! Alone?"
Summer:" My pack is just behind yours so you will combine the packs it will be one big pack."
Brioc:" Please Sky."
Me:"I don't want to ask someone else, I have dreams!"

They can't be serious right?

Summer:" Sky we don't want to force you to rule the pack."
Me:"Brioc! I already told you my brother is going to be ruling my pack when I go to college and you put another pack on top of my shoulders!"
Brioc:"Sorry Sky."
Summer:" Go think this through and come back if you have a proper response."
Me:"What should I think about! You not even giving me a choice!"
Brioc:"Don't talk to your future Queen in that manner!"
Me:"I already did!"
Summer:" Sky , listen please."
Brioc:"Skylar you will rule both packs weather you want to or not!"

And with that he dragged Summer with him as he left.

Is anything going to go right!

Emma:" everything works out for the greater good.

Shut up Emma of course you are happy, you didn't want me to go to college anyway.

The Moon Goddess hates Me! I sometimes wish I was human.

I ran out of the hall even when I was out of the hall I continued running, I run and run and run I was deep inside the woods but I continued to run, I ran till I reached a river , I sat next to it and cried, I couldn't stop crying.

I just sat there and wished this whole day was a nightmare, Why can't I just be human or maybe I could run away from the werewolf world. But does it help? They will either just find me or I will die from no mate.

Dear mate

I wish you are still alive.
I'll get the chance to find love.

From your dearest mate.

I don't even know why I said that it's not like he can hear me?
But if he can I pray he is still alive, I hope he doesn't die on me.

Emma:"he is still alive, don't worry."

But nobody knows and for the first time in my life , I feel sad over something that makes sense and I continue to cry.

"Why is a beautiful young girl like you crying?"

.........................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLLOOOOO , JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY TO A READER WHO I TOLD I'LL UPDATE YESTERDAY , I DIDN'T SORRY BUT THATS WHY I UPDATED 4 CHAPTERS TODAY, AGAIN SORRY TO THE READER....... AND THEN TO ALL MY READERS ,

I love you

Mostly just read out