Chapter 15

Skylar's POV

I look behind to see a werewolf boy no lesser than twenty years old, He looked well not bad but if you saw him at night you would probably run away, thinking it is a demon.

Me:"The reason I'm crying is none of your business, now go and mind your own business."
I'm actually surprised how I even got to say that without cutting in between the words.

Him:" They told me I'll find you crying."
Me:" Get out of here!"
Him:" well you seriously need professional help, lucky for you I'm here."
Me:"What do you want?"
Him:" I was sent to give you a message Skylar."

Him:" Don't run, I'm here to help."
He knew I was thinking about running?

Me:"Help with what?"
I asked as I stood up

Him:" Don't Tell this to anyone Skylar."
Me:" What?"
Him:" You first have to promise me."
Me:" You first have to tell me before I promise it how it works."
Him:" Skylar promise!"

You can't command me I'm the daughter of a Alpha , the next in line Alpha, How dare he command me?

Me:" Who are you talking to in that tone!?"
Him:" Sorry forgot you are Alpha, please promise you won't tell anyone ...... Please ."
Me:" I promise then."
Him:" Skylar you are.........."

He was disturbed when we heard someone shouting my name for the thousandth time today.

Him:"I have to go I'm not supposed to be seen."
Me:" Tell me first."
Him:" I'll tell you when I see you again, I would have told you now if you didn't take your time promising me that you won't tell anyone ."
Me:" You'll see me again?

He ran here fast enough so the person who was shouting my name wouldn't see him.

........................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYOOOO HOW ARE YOU, I'M GOOD SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES JUST THAT I HAVE SCHOOL AND SCHOOL HAS ME😂😂😂😂 But I promise the next update for the day is going to be longer.

SORRY AGAIN I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE BEFORE FRIDAY BUT I DIDN'T SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME😍 HIT YOU WITH MY HEART EYES. AND GEEZE I'M SUCH A EMBARRASSMENT DON'T INVITE ME TO COME TO A PARTY WITH YOU BUT DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND 😂😂😂😂

OKAY PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU THINK I SHOULD JUST GOOGLE BETTER JOKES!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME, MEANS A LOT .

I love you

Mostly just read out