Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey There! So My 1st English Fanfic. I hope you like it .
as you can see both main characters are present in the cover so other characters are:
Cara Delevigne as Roxy Willows
Dave Franco as Chris Daniel
Emma Watson as Sky Peters

Here it is xx

LEIGH'S P.O.V

"C'mon Leigh Come with me at the camp party tomorrow. Please?"Luke beg laying on my bed. seriously? i dont really know whats with the camp thingy.

He's been there for like a thousand times. whenever he ask me to come with him to the camp party,I'd say no. why? because i know its actually pretty lame.

Me and Luke had been friends since i took my first step. His mom and my mom were best friends. which made us bestfriends. we cannot be seperated i swear.

And we're now college, we still cant be seperated. Weird right?.We're like glued to each other.

But to be honest, i have this feeling for Luke.I Felt this when i was in the 12th grade. We had a sleepover and he placed a blanket on me and left a kiss on my forehead.

But i know it was just a friendly kiss to him so yes. Friendzone.

Since then my feelings didnt disappear. i dont know why but im scared.

"Hey! im waiting for an answer for like forever! what?will you come or just lay around here and touch yourself?."he joked. I seriously hate him for his dirty jokes.

I gasped and smash the pillow on his head because he deserves it.

"fuck you luke! i would never touch myself! convince me so i'll come!"

i crossed my arms.yes i was playing hard to get. but when i do, luke swears and tell his secrets.

"Hmm.."he placed a finger on the corner of his lip. i looked at him and he goes to the floor. he did a marriage pose. what the hell?!

"SHIT LEIGH ! PLEASE! FUCK! SHIT PLEASE! LEI-"he swears. my eyes widened and my mouth dropped what the actual fuck?

"HONEY? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?"my mother shouted from downstairs. both of our eyes widened and we both started to burst out laughing.

"NOTHING MOM. I SLAPPED LUKE IN THE FACE REALLY HARD."i shouted back but didnt got any reply from her.

"One time,I was too scared to touch myself because my mother is doing our laundry and she might see my semen on the bedsheets."he told a secret infront of me.

Oh, that was really unexpected.

One time he told me secret,that when he was a kid he saw a worm that looked like a ribbon. he remembered that all her mom's bra had a tiny ribbon in the middle. so he taped the worm in the middle of her mom's bra.

"What the hell Luke? thats disgusting! dont you know how to do laundry?"i asked laughing.

"Nah, its not my thing. So Will You come?"he asked as his face lightened up.I groaned then nodded.

"YES!"he smiled and hugged me.

it felt so relaxing that the person who i am inlove with.At the same time my bestfriend is hugging me.

"Seriously Leigh,i can feel your boobies while im hugging you."he joked agaim and i pushed him away from him. He laughed and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"Anyways I need to go.Its kinda late."he said.

"Oh um. See ya. message me when you got home"

"i only live beside your house silly." he said. he walks to the door and stopped.

"can i get a friendly kiss on the cheek?"he said and walk towards me.

i laughed and peck him at the cheek and he went off.

That "friendly" word ruins my day alot.

I Opened My Macbook and Look at my Yahoo. Theres a 1 message. I opened it and it was my dumbass bestfriend.

Luke: Still Awake?

Leigh: I replied So Yes.

Luke: Cant wait for tomorrow Leigh! Anyways, See you tomorrow Goodnight :-*

that goodnight and kiss emoticon made my night a bit from that "friendly" word from luke.

Leigh: And to you too Luke. See ya :-*

I blushed. We both exchanged Kiss Emoticon. It was so Not normal. Its our first time to share each others kiss emoticon so does it means..?

No,definitely not.

a beep from my yahoo again.

Luke: yeah bye sweetcheeks! ;)

Can i jump off a cliff now. im ready to die.

That was just a joke. I cant wait to see luke tomorrow. i hope everything will turn out the best camp party.