Chapter 4

LUKE AND ROXY FUCKING EACH OTHER.

I covered my mouth and ran out of the room. in a minute, i just saw them dancing and now they're fucking each other!

"LEIGH!"i hear luke shouted. i already feel my tears running from my cheeks. I've been hurt alot. ALOT.

I got out of the party and luke was outside as well.

"OH MY GOD LEIGH! IM NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!"he said excitedly. "Oh why are you crying?"he added.

"So you think this all just a joke to you luke?"

"What do you mean? why is my bestfriend crying?"he wondered.

"STOP IT! ITS NOT APRIL FOOLS! News Flash! You're Numb!"

"What the hell Leigh?"

"dont you even know? dont you even feel it? oh yeah right ! BECAUSE IM JUST YOUR FUCKING SMART AND SMELLYASS BESTFRIEND! And You cant date me because im just your SHITTY BESTFRIEND! dont you get it ?! im fucking inlove with you!"i explained everything while i was crying.

he laughed.

"IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU LUKE! IM FUCKING SERIOUS!"i shouted as his face turns into a emotionless face.

"why? why me?"

"You dont wanna know the reason anyways! i dont want you to be near me. dont even text me,call me, message me on my yahoo or even skype. our friendship is done!"i exhaled as i talk.

"So after all the years we've been through. you're just gonna e-"

"YES I AM! IM SO TIRED OF YOU LUKE! IM TIRED OF PRETENDING TO BE YOUR SHOULDER WHENEVER YOU LIKE A GIRL AND IT HURTS! Im done luke! Im so done!"I said.

Removing the necklace he gave me dropping it on the sand.I looked at his eyes.tears were running down his cheeks.

Until Roxy, Ruined the moment.

"Luke? is this girl bugging you?"she asked.

"Dont even bother! he's all yours."i said walking away.

i sat alone in a bench made out of bamboo. until someone sits beside me.

A Guy, I dont know him. he doesnt look familiar.

He got this eyebrows that's really on point. his eyes are so charming and his lips are pursed in a gorgeous smile.

"Feeling the loneliness around you ey?"he said.Breathing the cold air.

"Yeah. Just Got in a Arguement."

"Im RJ and you are?"he asked me.

"Leigh."i plastered a smile and he did as well.

"So an arguement with your boyfriend i suppose?"he asked. i think he was curious.im liking him.

"not my boyfriend but my bestfrien..d"i said looking away. he nodded.

"i feel you."and rub my back.

we were feeling the air touching our skin.it was a relief but at the same time the pain still doesnt go away.

"LEIGH!"i look to see who it was. It was Luke. He ran towards us and stops.

"Who is he? What were you thinking?!"