He likes you but you like someone else

Unedited

Your friend Luke has been acting really weird lately but you didn't know why. Suddenly your phone buzzed.

To:(Y/N),From:Luke.

Can you come over to mine it's really important!

You started to panick abit. Was he in trouble?!  You threw on your shoes rushing out the door. You ran down the path to Luke's.

Luckily he didn't live that far away.

You were almost there when you bumped into (here you can put your crush's name other than Luke of course by the way (Y/C/N) means your crush's name).

"Hi (Y/N)" (Y/C/N) said smiling at you. You blushed a bit because a HOT guy was talking to you!! "Hi (Y/C/N), I would love to stay and chat I really would but I'm going over to Luke's." you said admiring his appearance.

"Oh okay I'll see you around" (Y/C/N) said. You continued your journey to Luke's.

Once you were in Luke's he brought you out to the back garden. "Luke whats up?" You questioned looking in his worried eyes. He took a deep breath and began:

"(Y/N) if you don't feel the same don't laugh at me or anything but ummmmmm.... I-I really like you, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Luke searched your eyes for any sign of emotion but when you said nothing, Luke's mood changed to anger.

He gave you one last look his hopeful eyes staring into yours before storming out leaving you confused and upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people I'm back mainly because I got bored and Imagines are easier to write than chapters! :)

Vote, follow (And I will follow back) comment and share.