Origami Crane | Chapter 4

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Monday: First Day Of Transferring To Aoba Johsai High

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「 Unknown POV 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:???

HEY!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「 Your POV」

A loud 'HEY!' snapped me out of my trance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 

Hm?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My head tilted towards the cause of the loud noise, to see a boy with short-cropped blonde hair with two black stripes running across the sides of his head, just above the ears. His sharp honey brown eyes piercing through my soul. My eyes now clearly showing a stunned expression.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:???

This is my spot

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

His somewhat voice softened a little seeing my scared expression.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I sat there body frozen eyes staring at his but also trying to look away, a yellow-colored crane-shaped folded paper in one hand nothing in the other sitting in a huddled position a barely eaten lunch in between my knees and chest. Heart thumping. Scared, worried, speechless. many words could describe my state of mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Aren't you gonna move? :???

𝗬𝗼𝘂: Oh... uh yeah right, I'm so sorry I didn't know

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

And with that, I took my bento and stud up to go and find another place to eat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「 Unkown POV 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:???

Ah I'm sorry excuse my friend here they're new and don't know their way around the school yet, so I'm so sorry if that bothered you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「 Your POV 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another voice came but from beside me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see someone bowing profusely, I couldn't clearly make out who it was but I figured they were maybe one of my classmates since well only the people in my class knew me outside of the school staff. I didn't have enough time to react when they took my arm and ran towards something or somewhere I didn't know.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑶𝑵━━━━━

Yo! I didn't change much in this chapter, I guess past Kawa was better at writing than I thought, but yeah I just want to say thank you for the amount of support you guys give me by reading this book, y'alls honestly deserve more

-KAWA-

━━━━━━━━(⍟)━━━━━━━━