Chapter 2

Why had he been looking at me? Does he like me? I don't know, I don't think he does. I know he's openly gay and everything but I don't think he's ever been out with anyone. He is pretty cute, I must admit.
"Hey,Luke! You going swimming tonight?" One of my friends asked, Sid was his name.
"Yeah, you?" I asked. I don't really like swimming that much no more, music is more my thing now. Just sitting at home playing my guitar singing- ah bliss!
"Yeah yeah" he replied.
When the bell rang for next lesson (which was chemistry for me), Lexi grabbed my arm and linked hers into mine.
"So lukey?" Why did she have to call me that?!
"Mhm"
"I was thinking about us" Us? There isn't an 'US'!
"What about us?" I asked, trying to free myself from her grasp.
"Oh c'mon Luke! I know you're so into me" when she said the last part, she flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder.
"Ermm" I don't know how to say this....
"You don't do you?" Her face dropped.
"You're very VERY pretty!" I started
"Oh my god! You don't like me! God, I was so stupid" she had her head in her hands now.
"It's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't want to go date you..."
"Who is she?" She cut me off. Oh, she had tears down her face now.
Him, I corrected her in my mind.
And just as I thought about him, someone brushed against my shoulder. I looked to see who it was. Him.
It was Michael Clifford.