Chapter 7

Next lesson was chemistry aka my favourite lesson because of a certain someone. He walked in. Something about him didn't look right. Was he okay?

"Are you okay?" I asked once he'd sat down next to me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He snapped at me. Okay, something wasn't right.

"I was only asking, you don't seem right"

"Fine. The person I like is going on a date with Lexi Walker." He was really really hurt, and I could tell why.

"Wait! Who's going out with Lexi?" I asked. She'd not said anything to me.

"Really, Luke?" I don't know why but my stomach started to fill with butterflies when he said my name. Jez, I was so in love with him.

"Yes, really" I said. Why was he questioning me?

"She said you are." He looked at me with his green eyes.

"What?!" I chocked. Did she actually say that? Is she mental?! Wait! Michael just said he liked me... Does he?

"You heard me"

"When did she say this?!" I can't believe her!

"Last lesson; drama"

"Don't believe anything she says. I never said anything about a date"

"Yeah, okay" he didn't seem convinced.

"Michael," I said, placing my hand on his "do you like me?" His face gave a disgusted fixture. The boy moved awkwardly in his chair.

"Michael...?"

Nothing.

"Michael please!"

He flew out of his chair and shouted "yes, Luke, yes. I do like you". He stopped for a moment. Realising the whole class had heard him, he ran out of the classroom.