Chapter 1- unseen death

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy and I hide behind the pillows in our hands. We are in my basement at 10:00 pm watching Haunted, our favorite scary show. It's about normal families that move into houses haunted by ghosts, then get tormented by them and so on. We watch it every Saturday night at my house. Katy's family doesn't have a TV. Haunted is just ending. The ending is the best part.

"Oh my gosh Chloe! I think that was the scariest episode ever!" Katy says that after every single episode.

"Katy, you say that every time." I reply.

"I know, but I seriously think that that one was the best. What do you think?" She says.

I have to think about that. We had watched every single episode for 2 years. Our parents wouldn't allow us to watch it until we were in grade 7.

"I like last episode. My favorite spot was when Martha Smith became possessed by the demon and ended up killing her best friend. That was epic."

"That was disgusting! I hate gore. That was SO gross! How can you LIKE that part?" Katy replies.

I laugh. Katy hates violence, blood, guns, super sharp knives, matches, things that include violence, she hates it.

" So what do you want to do now? We could watch more TV, we could actually sleep." I look at her expectantly.

"Hmmm, well I'm pretty tired, but look! I think Family Guy is on channel 12! GO TO CHANNEL TWELVE!!!" Katy practically yells at me

"OK OK!!!! Jeez Katy, calm down or you'll wake my mom and dad up!"

I switch the channel to channel 12

It isn't Family Guy.

Dorothy Davies was found in her empty house, covered in weird unworldly scratch marks covering her body. Her house was found completely empty. They show a picture of Dorothy Davies laying on her floor, her eyes wide with terror.

My stomach knottes up when I see the scratch marks. They are long and deep, dried blood around the edges.

My vision blurs, smudging black around the edges. I'm still able to see a little, but that's useless, I can't make sense of anything.

I hear a far off noise, I think it might be Katy trying to talk to me. It sounds so far away.

Now it feels as if she is shaking my body, but I'm completely numb.

Dorothy Davies. My aunt. Oh god. She's dead.

I hear someone screaming, I think its me, but I have no time to think about it before I blackout.

****************************************************

Hey guys, sorry it's really short, but the next chappy will be longer! I promise! My Internet keeps failing, so it might take a while.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

-Olivia :)

P.S. JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I AM NOT A HUGE JB FAN, I JUST HONESTLY THOUGHT HE WOULD BE GOOD AS CHLOE'S BROTHER(YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN LATER ON....)