Ch 5

Past : Italics

Present : Normal

Flashbacks will be in 3rd pov

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry

"I want you to know everything that happened." I said

"Uh Okay" V said

"Lets start with how we met hmm" I said

"Shoot" Vanya said

Flashback

It was a nice spring day of the 18th centaury. The date was 6th March 1704. Harry was running through the jungle. He was  16 that meant he could find his soulmate any day now. He was on a run with his friends Louis , Liam , Niall , Zayn even though he was higher in rank than them as he was the prince he was still the youngest of the group. Even though the God of the Underworld having several sexual partners he felt alone. "Harry. Where are we?" Niall asked. "I dont think we are allowed here hazza lets go back." Liam said." Liam's right." Louis said. "Harry come on mate let's go back." Zayn said as they approached  the gate of the palace. "Shut up guys." Harry said. "Do we really have to go in?" Niall asked. "No just me." Harry said as he went inside into the gardens. From where he heard sounds of someone singing. "Dancin on the edge. 'Bout to take it to far. It's messin with my head how I mess with your heart. When you wake in your bed, Alone in the dark. Im sorry had to leave before you love me ay ay leave before you love me ay ay leave before you love me ay ay leave before you love me." A girl with green hair collecting fruits was singing. "Hi!" she said without turning around.  Harry didnt know what to do what to say to his mate so he just stood there quietly. "I know you are there." she said. "I'm Vanya Sidana." Vanya introduced herself. "I'm Harry Styles." Harry said. "Hi Harry !" she said turning around looking at Harry. They both were stunned at how beautiful their mates were. "Wow" The both said at the same time. "So you are in your goddess form rn are'nt you Vanya?" Harry asked. "Yup. Green hair right it's cool. I like it." Persephone said. "You are also the Queen of all werewolves aren't you?" Harry asked." Yes." The Earth Goddess answered.  "I'm Harry Alpha Desmond and Luna Anne's second child and the heir to the throne as my older sister Gemma is already married." Harry said. "Nice to meet you future Alpha." Persephone said. "Can you show me your normal Human Form?" He asked . "Sure" The Earth Goddess said as she turned into her human form . Brownish color skin (A/N : SAME COLOUR AS DEMI LOVATO) beautiful brown eyes , pink lips . Harry was gobsmacked at how beautiful she looked even in her human form. "You know we are mates right?" Harry asked . "Yes yes I do" Vanya said .  "Oh great or else it would've been awkward." Harry said. "Hahaha" Vanya laughed. "Come on let's go Inside and talk ." Vanya offered . " Sure." Harry said as he followed her Inside. 

Flashback End

"Dude That was already awkward." Vanya said

"That's what the guys said too." I said

"But bread's nice is'nt it." I said

"The fuck... You are giving off major 'LONDON'S QUITE BIG' vibes " she said and I shook my head

"No im talking about the bread we're eating." I said

"Harry you Cant Get Enough can you?" Vanya asked

(A/N : CRAZY I LIKE IT YOU LIKE IT SO LETS GET CRAZY OUR BREATHS GETTIN DEEPER DEEPER LATELY I LIKE THAT BABY CAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH, YEAH I CANT GET ENOUGH , YEAH I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR LOVE GIVE ME SOME MORE I LOVE IT CAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH!! FANGIRL MOMENT DONE. back to the story)

"Of what?" I asked

"Of driving me crazy." Vanya said

"I love you" I sang

"I love you too" she said and kissed me

HEY LOVLIES!

LATEST CH

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

DONT FORGET TOI VOTE AND COMMENT

LUV

Vx