movie theater

warning: contains smut
if you don't like that please skip this part
—————

Blake and I were still lowkey about our relationship. We only told close family. I was more than ready for the public to know about us, but she was still on the fence about the concept. Naturally, I understood where she was coming from, and supported her decision by keeping quiet as well. But I was getting annoyed with having to be with friends every time we're out in public together.

Tonight, we were planning on going to see a new movie together. Just us. Or at least I thought so. I made the mistake of introducing Blake to my best friends. She knew I was tired of hanging out with our cast members, and with what happened last time, that certainly was the last straw.

So tonight, I'd see a new movie with my best friends and my girlfriend. As much as I loved them to death, I just wanted to go on a date with just Blake.

Blake has never hung out with us, other than the time I introduced them, then went off with Chloe and Mackenzi for the day. I knew she was about to get real annoyed real quick with me. They still didn't know about Blake and I. I wanted to maybe convince her to let me tell them, but she was still very unsure.

We were getting ready to head out. Blake wore a tee shirt and ripped jeans. I wore a cute top with a skirt. She couldn't get enough of me in skirts and dresses, so I fed into that.

I was texting the girls the whole car ride there rather than talking with Blake, making her sigh and look from me to the road. This is unusual for me to do. Normally,  I talk the poor woman's ear off. As much as I wanted to spend time with just her alone, she did invite my best friends after all. How could she expect me not to get excited about seeing them after not seriously getting to hangout with them thanks to filming.

I put my phone down as we drove and looked out the window thinking.

I feel bad, I'm already getting a reaction from her. Well, maybe I should see how far I can take this.

We arrived at the theater where we met Chloe and Mackenzi. Naturally, I run up to them and we start acting like idiots. Blake thought it was cute, until absolutely none of my attention went to her.

"Hey sexys" I greeted them.

I felt Blake's eyes staring at me, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes hot stuff." They laughed.

We complimented one another, and flirted in the best friend kind of way. It escalated to us acting all gay for one another, which we all are gay in a way but not for one another. At least, not completely.

Chloe, Mackenzi and I talked and laughed as we went into the building and got in line to get tickets.

Chloe was babbling about her new boyfriend, and Mackenzi was talking about hers.

"At least you aren't with that inbreed-" Chloe jokes.

"So true." I laughed

"We don't talk about it, okay." Mackenzi complained.

Blake kind of stood next to me, blinking at us. She had such a confused look on her face, but I knew she wasn't going to ask. She hadn't said much since we arrived.

We bought our tickets and snacks and headed to the theater. The three of us were laughing the whole way down the hall. Blake doddled back a bit. She was nervous and probably thought she was forth wheeling in a sense.

It wasn't long before we started acting stupid again.

"Damn shawty you shit with that ass?" Chloe jokes.