building a snowman

The soft sound of snow hitting the rooftop woke me up. I excitedly glanced over at the clock on the dresser to check the time. The clock read: 5:46 am

It was early, but I knew I just had to build a snowman.

I slipped out of Blake's arms, and head to the closet to put on warm clothes. I put on my fluffy winter coat, with a few layers underneath, along with a pair of gloves and my boots.

I carefully open the bedroom door and close it. I run down stairs and into the yard.

I start rolling up mounds of snow into big spheres. I placed one down, then started working on the second one. Which would be the torso.

I built up the snowball the I hear the front door open.

I turn to look, and see Blake in the door way. She had her winter clothes on too.

"Princess, don't you think it's a bit early for this?"

"There's no such thing, baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her arms snake around my waist.

She leans down to kiss my lips. I pulled out lips apart after a few moments, pressing our foreheads together. "Do you want to build a snowman?" I smile.

"Of course." She kisses me again, pulling me closer to her than before.

"I love you." I say smiling.

"I love you too." She kisses me one more time before I pull her towards my snowball.

"Come on, I need you to help me put the second one on."

———————————-
word count: 263