o n e

Listen to (Radical Face - Welcome Home slowed)

Day by day my thoughts become blurrier leaving me with only more questions. It all started on a simple app and turned into a place where I refuse to leave from. From a young age we've read the books, watched the movies, fantasized and created our own worlds never to think we had the chance and possibility of reaching our favorite characters and letting them indulge us in their presence. For me it's Mattheo Riddle. For you it could be Luna, or Ginny, maybe Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Draco, Neville, Hermione, whoever it might be they are there. The only problem is genuinely reaching them. We try and try only to fail, only to wake up the next morning in tears because instead of waking up next to your fictional love you woke up alone, surrounded by your stuffed animals and cold sheets. It been months, and it is getting hopeless, I need them more than anything, I need to feel welcome. I want to feel like I belong, I want to get on my broom and fly as high as it can take me only to jump off and have them catch we near the ground. I want to feel free. Not strapped in this world surrounded by people who don't know your worth, who don't know how fucking powerful you truly are. To go do magic, get drained, feel pain, fucking fight in the war next to them. It doesn't matter what I have to face because as long as im there in their presence I'll be happier than I could ever possibly imagine. That is all that matters.