chapter: 1

Ivy's gown:

(Yes this is my art and yes this is Ivy.)

Pov:You went to your all-time enemies ball in their own mansion to finally eliminate them after years of tournament. A dagger strapped to your thigh. You feel can feel the music from the orchestra playing through your entire body and you take a deep breath before you try and put your hand on him.
Until...

Until Ivy stopped to realize how crowded the ball was, She began to rethink the place to which she planned to commit the act she had prepared thoroughly beforehand. She went through every step in her mind, calculating and measuring. Ivy flinched when an arm wrap around her waist, snapping her away from her thoughts. Ivy looked up she saw the man who ruined her. Waves of anger and hatred washed through every bone in her body.

"I'm pleased to see you as well, my dear. It's been quite a while since we've last met," she felt another wave pullback. Ready to crash at any moment. His voice was velvety and warm, but all she could feel was resentment towards the man.

"Oh, my darling, how I missed that spiteful look on your face." Ivy could hear that stupid smirk of his through his voice. Seth was enjoying how worked up she got from just hearing the man speak.

She stayed silent, knowing her voice will betray her if she dared to answer his teasing remarks. Seth smiled a wicked smile and pulled her closer to him. Ivy knew they were attracting the glares of a few couples that stood by them. Curious of the two, they seemed out of place.She let out a sigh to relieve her nerves, oh how tired she was of how easily he read her like an open book. She bit her lip and set her anger aside before she stepped back, pulling him with her into the crowd of dancing couples.

"Oh my lady, if you wanted a dance, all you needed to do was ask." His voice felt like a gentle kiss followed by a punch. She did not fall for his charm. Ivy was not a fool. That flirting manner of his was nothing but deception.

She finally spoke with gritted teeth. Ivy whispered, "just shut up and dance." Seth smiled once again. Oh, how he loved the way every word of his would pluck her strings to create a broken melody of bitterness and wrath.

And as she requested, he pressed his lips together and silently held her as they began to sway. People around them still glared, able to sense the waves crashing together. The two were a storm of many emotions, bound down and yet so free and wild.

After a while of elegant dancing wrapped in intense eye contact and eye-rolling. Ivy has had enough. She took a deep breath eyeing the people around them before pulling her internal mask back on. Ivy smiled sweetly at him, venom in her eyes as she excused herself to the ladies' room. He raised his eyebrow at her and went along with whatever game she decided to play.

"Does m'lady need me to walk her there? To keep you safe, of course." That cheeky bastard. She internally rolled her eyes and politely declined. She began walking away, turning her head back to him. A dangerous look in her eyes as the man watched in amusement.

As she entered the restroom, she checked every stall before dropping her act. "Fucking hell." She sighed in relief and began fixing herself in the mirror. In herself, I mean her curved dagger. It was quite a nice one. What a shame she'd have to taint it with that monster's blood soon.

She fixed her posture and held her head high before walking out of the room. Ivy would have to go and find that damned room that was supposedly off-limits to guests to enact her plan.

She took another short breath and began walking through the enormous mansion. 'How big is this damned place?' she cussed internally and continued to walk the halls of the said mansion. The music begins to sound unfocused. Soon she heard loud footsteps following her throughout the hallway.

She bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from smiling. He took the bait. "M'lady," called his voice behind her. She turned around in anticipation. She forced a confused expression on and got ready to start playing. "Where do you think you're going?" He was indubitably in on it, considering the infuriating smirk he had on.

"A beautiful lady like yourself should not be walking all alone," he stepped closed and hooked their arms together. He smirked and whispered to her ear. "we wouldn't want anyone but me to land a hand on that gentle skin of yours, now would we?" she gulped, feeling his warm breath against her ear.

She cursed under her breath and looked at the man she hated with her whole heart, keeping her graceful act on although no one was around.

"Of course, sir." She stammered slightly, wanting to hit herself for that. She felt her right eye twitch a little. That snaky fuck was chuckling.

'Oh, he surely won't be laughing when I shove this dagger up his-' her graceful thoughts were cut by his voice. "May you join me in my office?" she raised her eyebrow. 'Is this man suicidal?' she nodded shortly in response and let him pull her towards one of the hallway doors.

Was this some type of trap? Some scheme to get her before she got him? She snapped away from her thoughts. Whatever this was, she had to be aware and prepared for what Seth had in plan for her.

HEHE welcome to the first chapter of Ivy and yes I spent a lot of time making sure  my grammar  !is okay but let me know if there's anything I can do to improve

thank you for reading and see ya in the next chapter.❤