chapter 14

Vijay's mind started to fell into a different kind of emotion when her light colour dress made her ups and downs visible in front of his eyes. Vijay walked towards her not being able to control the burning desires erupting inside him.

His arm encircled her from behind making her stand close to him before she could reach the door. His hot lips pressed on her wet neck making a shiver ran through her spine.

Shaken by his sudden action Madhu pushed him with all her strength and strode out of the room as fast as she can with a sparkling heart, then only Vijay realised what he just did now. He mentally slapped himself for his action.

'How will I face her now? What will she think of me?'

He sat on his bed nervously blabbering something with an uncontrollably beating heart, forgetting the time. He didn't know how long he sat there like that.

A message notification from his phone woke him up from those thoughts, it was from Jay. But Vijay didn't open it, what caught his attention was the time; it was 7:45 am.

"Oh...shit!"

Looking at the time he ran to the bathroom. He wanted to drop Madhu at her college as this was her first day of college. But it was already late 'did she go?' He asked himself.

Vijay got ready in a hurry, taking the files needed for the office he walked downstairs.

"Amma..." Without seeing anyone in the living room he walked to the kitchen.

"Uhff...why are you shouting Vijay?" Priya asked madly while continuing to cut the vegetables. Manjula was also there with her, helping her.

"It's just... I didn't see anyone at the living room... That's why..." Vijay said nervously.

"Oh... that... Madhumitha and Deksha were gone to their classes, right? That's why the house was silent." She said smiling at him.

"When I brought them to this house what did you say? Now see without them this house was silent..." she added proudly about her decision of bringing Manjula and kids to the house. But what she said secondly didn't enter his mind. His thoughts were around Madhu 'how did she go?'

"But Amma, how did she go? Did you arranged the college bus for her?" He questioned her feeling disappointed. What hurt him more was Madhu didn't inform him before leaving.

'I'm the core reason for everything, how will she come to me if I kiss her without giving a gap' he cursed himself for his previous behaviour.

"Vijay, are you listening?" Priya's question brought him back to the present.

"What Amma?"

"I said Sandra agreed to drop Madhu as it was her first day. Tomorrow onwards she will go by the college bus." The information strike him on his mind disturbing him.

"When did they leave?" Even though he tried hard to hide the panic in his voice he got caught by his mother.

"What happened Vijay? Are you not well?"

"It's...It's...just...I need to meet Sandra right now it's an emergency... something related to today's meeting," he said the lie which came to his mind convincingly.

"Ohh...is it?...its just been 10 to 15 minutes since they go..."

"OK, amma...bye." he hurried to his car.

"Vijay...eat the breakfast before going." She shouted going after him.

"No Amma, it's an emergency... I will eat from the canteen..." he said coming back to give the usual hug to her which he forget earlier due to the tension about Madhu.

"Take care, Vijay... I will call jay to make sure that you ate..." she said to him when he reached his car.

_______________________________

"Why are you nervous Madhu?... You don't have to worry about the seniors and all... because you are not a first year student... you are a second year transfer student so just relax." Sandra said to Madhu who was nervously sitting on the co-driver seat, not getting out even after entering into the college compound.

"Akka... I am a bit nervous... this is my first day here," she said trying hard to put on a smile while biting her nails.

"OK...come out, I will show you the classroom..." Sandra said before getting out of the car hiding her evil smile.

Calming her mind Madhu got out of the car, she was welcomed by a vast beautiful campus painted green with the plants and trees which were proudly stood up through the way.

Madhu caught the attention of the boys standing on both sides of the way in groups, with the sound of her anklet. She looked like a goddess of beauty in her royal purple coloured Churidar. The deep purplish hue was lightening her already lighted buttery skin complementing her beauty. 

She walked forward with a happy heart not knowing what Sandra was planning for her.......................