chapter 03

3rd person POV

"A aah~ s-stop it"Jimin said silently  moaning .But yoongi ignored him & he continued to passionately   rub jimin's cock.." moan baby, moans louder  you like it don't you?"yoongi, kissing jimin's neck, leaving marks. "s- stop please! , Someone will sees us"  yoongi stopped rubbing and said  go...jimin quickly fixed   his clothes and left..yoongi  smirked  and looked at him.

Yoongi's   POV

After he left , I followed him to the cafeteria and I saw him talking to another person.I'm got  jealous and angry, that's my hole and I'm just playing with it, who's that trash.. I glared at them coldly

Jimin POV

As soon as I got out of there I went to the cafeteria, I saw Tae waiting for me.I approached to him and sat down next to him..

"hey, why did it took so long"Tae asked me, glared  at my face.. I apologized him and started eating without saying anything..

"Is everything ok, did something happen to you when you went to the bathroom?" He kept asking me questions..
"y yes, nothing happened"I said with a fake smile ..
"Can you tell me about the hickey around your neck?" He asked me in a serious tone & I started trembling, I can't tell him about it..
"It's a mosquito bite." I lied to him..

We both finished eating and got ready to go back to class then  I saw that fucking pervert looking at me coldly.

•••

Tae : Why yoongi huyng is looking at you?
Jimin :Yoongi? Is that the name of that pervert
Tae :Do you know him?
Jimin :I saw him drinking on the street yesterday
Tae :ooh did he start that again ? He can't be stopped..
Jimin:What are you talking about?
Tae :his past is not good definitely. When he was a child, his mother died and his father left him and he is with his uncles.They are not so good either, they are the ones who are caught in various abuses, I think he's alone now but he's also a drug addicted ..
Jimin : How do you know about him?
Tae:My uncle knows them
•••

Time skipped

After School **( 3rd person POV)

Jimin shook hands with his friend and left for home. As he walked down the street, he remembered what had happened the day before.He stopped moving forward and left to go the other way.When he got home he went to his room and rested ..

After 4 hours he woke up and went to take a bath. He finished the shower, picked up the phone and ordered dinner..
IT IS THE FIRST TIME HE LIVES WITHOUT HIS PARENTS . He felt a great loneliness..

The doorbell rings

He  went and opened the door and took his  order..While he was eating, the phone rang and he answered it

_Telephone conversation_

Jm /mom : baby ..Did you eat ?Is everything alright?
Jimin:mom I miss you ...  are you okay?
Jm /mom : oooh my baby boy , I miss you too baby ..we'll be back WHEN  DADDY IS DONE
Jimin : ok mom... You guys be careful, I love you so much...
Jm/mom:  love you 2 baby ... good night
Jimin : good night mom
                                                  End of call

He finished his meal and went to his room to sleep. Then the doorbell rang again

"Who is this time?" Jimin went back downstairs to open the door...
When he opened the door he surprised  .. "You? What are you doing here!

_To be continued _

                         •Thank you for reading •