chapter 08

3rd person POV             

The couple home arrived  after a few minutes of driving.After entering the home, jimin rested on the sofa.."If you've tired, go and take a wash and rest. I'll make something for dinner.."yoongi said while  patting  jimin's back .jimin slowly got up and went upstairs .He washed and pulled on his pijama and came downstairs.He saw yoongi preparing food for him .. "waah, does he really love me" jimin asked  himself with a smile..

"Are you done ? Come and have dinner"
"mhmm"
They both ate, and after they finished eating, yoongi cleared the dining table.
yoongi came to him while jimin was lying on the sofa .. "Go and sleep on ur bed , I will come tomorrow" yoongi said rubbing jimin's hair..
"Don't go stay with me..don't leave me alone" Jimin said holding Yoongi's hand tightly.. younger could not bear his tear and began to fall down little by little ...
"ok .. ok I'm not leaving you .. Don't cry now"
The two went upstairs,yoongi took a bath and. pulled jimin's clothes and went to his rooms.

"Aren't you still asleep?" Yoongi said walking towards Jimin.
"I was waited  for you"yoongi lying on the edge of the bed & jimin hugged him.
"Sleep now"yoongi, hugged his waist..
"Oum" The two hugged each other and fell into a deep sleep.

Morning 🌞

Yoongi  POV

I woke up in the morning,  and saw  Jimin was still sound asleep so I went to the bathroom and washed and got readyand went back to his room.He was still asleep so i  tried to wake him up .
"jiminaa wake up, it's morning"He looked at me, rubbing his eyes with his pinky  hands.
"cute"
"Give me five minutes," he said, rolling over in bed..
"We have to go, get ready"
"where "yoongi ignored him and went to downstairs .

•••

Jimin POV

He went downstairs without answering me. I went to the bathroom to take a wash and get ready.
When I was ready, I went downstairs.

"huyng"
"mmhm"
"Where are we going?"
" to my house, eat now" (cold tone )
"Oum ok", i said.we both  had our breakfast  without saying anything. After we finished eating, he cleaned the table.

•••

"pack your things" he said coming towards me
"Why"
"I told you, we were going to my house."
"B-But"He grabbed my waist and stared at me.
"We have to go now , pack your things" he said glaring at me...
I went upstairs without talking to him. I went to my room and packed my clothes, school supplies and some other things I needed.When I finished packing I went back downstairs .. I saw yoongi huyng sitting on the sofa .. I went close to him..

"I'm done," I said, looking at him ..
"Ok , let's go"
"Wait a minute" I ran back to my room and I brought the picture of my parents and looked at the room one last time and left.We both got out of the house and closed the door and went to the car..

•••

They both got into the car and drove quietly. After a short drive, the car pulled up in front of a large house.

"We are here" yoongi got out of the car and opened the door for the younger .. jimin was  little confused and looked at yoongi..

"wah is this your house"?
"umm .. yes, why"yoongi asked while taking jimin's luggage.
"I'm sorry, I thought you were abandoned by your parents"
"It's ok. My mother died when I was a child and then my father did not want to see me.""Go inside"
"Oum"jimin looking down & went inside..
yoongi took jimin's luggage and left it in a room .. jimin was sitting downstairs.
"I left your luggage in the room .. go and get some rest" yoongi said and gave  a kiss on jimin's forehead..

jimin got up and went to the room "wow that's so nice" he said lying  on the bed...

A few hours latter

yoongi went to jimin's room to talk for dinner. He saw jimin sleeping soundly, he leaned closer to jimin & he gave a kiss to jimin's lips..

"Baby, wakeup for dinner" yoongi said patting jimin's hair.. jimin open his eyes slowly
"Whaaaaaaaaaat "
"For dinner .. idiot "
"How long did I sleep?"
"More than five hours"
"Ooum~, lift me up," Jimin said, yawning
"huh you have two legs. come on now get up and eat"jimin glared at yonngi and went downstairs behind him..They both finished their meal and sat in the living room.

"huyng, do you drink every day?"
"Why do you ask?"
"because you have a house bar"
"Some time yes ... do you want to drink"
"nope"
"Do you want to do something like  that night?"
“Ah- I feel sleepy "
jimin slowly got up from the sofa and tried to walk into the room but yoongi pulled at his waist and sat on his lap.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi said and start to touch the inside of Jimin's pants.
"Ah~ um~N- "
Jimin cut what he was going to say because yoongi pushed him .He got up and picked him up and went to the room.

"You tried to ignore me, see what will happen to you baby"yoongi pulled Jimin over and kissed his neck deeply.
"Ahh ~" Jimin moaned silently .
"You can't sleep today because you ignored me" yoongi said taking off jimin's clothes..
yoongi picked him up and put him on a table
"Now start to moan baby"
He inserted a one finger the younger tight   hole
"h- huynnng"

_To be continued _